Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 28 April

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2008
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 28 April, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      <NZcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com>
      *** Galump! Galosh! Onward Through Our 17th Year! ***
      .....Anchor Host for 16+ Years: EDDIE O'STRANGE.....

      * 9.00 pm - RITCHIE ROBERTS, Twin Lakes Opry

      BUDDY WILLIAMS, The Overlander Trail [BMG] Oz
      T GRAHAM BROWN, Old Rugged Cross [Music World]
      HANK WILLIAMS, I Won't Be Home No More [Polygram]
      PAUL WATTS, We Could [unreleased] NZ
      HANK SNOW, Marriage Vow [RCA] Ca
      TERRY ROBERTS,
      - Go To Sleep You Weary Hobo [unreleased] NZ
      HANK THOMPSON, Breakin' Rules [Disky]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS,
      - I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry [unreleased] NZ
      SLIM DUSTY, Rose Of The Red River Valley [EMI] Oz

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      DAN McKINNON, Change For The Better [DanMcKinnon.ca] Ca
      PRESTON CAMP Jr,
      - A Poet (Song For The Soul) [PrestonCampJr.com]
      LULU BELLE & SCOTTY, Did You Ever Go Sailing?

      JOHNNY MORRIS, Queen Of The Mountains (self) NZ
      JOHNNY MORRIS, Stolen Moments (self release) NZ
      DAVE DUDLEY, I Keep Looking Back (United Artists)
      GENE AUTRY, Back In The Saddle Again (Columbia)
      ANN J MORTON, No Strings Attached (Prairie Dust)
      GRAHAM RODGER, She's My Rig (Austrak) Oz
      TOMMY SCOTT, Gonna Paint The Town Red (Weton-Wesgram)
      MARTY STUART & DEL McCOURY, Let Us Travel On (Universal)
      TOMMY COLLINS, Hearts Will Break (Bear Family)
      ROSE MADDOX, Kiss Me Like Crazy (Proper)
      RED FOLEY, Stay A Little Longer (Jasmine)
      MARY ROWAN, I'll Be There (Miss Dixie)
      COL MILLINGTON, Birdsville Pub (colmillington.com) Oz
      BRENDON QUINN, Highway To Nowhere (Deep Cove) Ire
      MEL McDANIEL, If I Keep On Going Crazy (Capitol)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      JOSH BROWN, Been There (But Didn't Do That) [TSP]
      PRESTON CAMP Jr, It Seems Like Some Things
      ... Never Change [PrestonCampJr.com]
      TONY TEEBO, Mr Warner [Triplestrand Prods]
      DEAN MILANO, Google My Number [Toys-n-cars.com]
      JOE WEST & The SANTA FE ALL STARS,
      - Trip To Roswell, New Mexico
      TOMMY DUNCAN & The MILLER BROTHERS,
      - I Guess You Were Right [Double D]
      HOT CLUB SANDWICH,
      - Won't You Please Wait Up [HotClubSandwich.co.nz] NZ
      NOEL BOGGS & His DAYSLEEPERS, Steelin' Home [DD]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making the music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>