Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 21 April

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2008
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 21 April, 9.00 pm start [NZ StandardTime]

      <NZcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com>
      *** Galumpin' & Galoshin' Onwards Through Our 17th Year! ***
      ..........Anchor Host for 16+ Years: EDDIE O'STRANGE..........

      This Week's FEATURED ARTISTS:
      GRAHAM RODGER [Oz] and BILL CHAMBERS [Oz]

      * 9 pm - DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      HEARTS IN HARMONY, If You Don't Mean It [EH King]
      GIDDYUP, Giddyup [GiddyupMusic.net]
      BOB NOYLAN, A Happy Rovin' Cowboy [EH King]
      MICHAEL JOHNATHAN, Simple Life [WaldenPlay.com]
      RICHARD JULIAN, Can't Go Back [EMI]
      The WILDERS, Happy That Way [WildersCountry.com]
      * saluting ANZAC Day ...
      * GRAHAM RODGER, Give This Hug To Daddy [Austrak] Oz
      The MILLER SISTERS, Look What You've Done (To My Heart)
      GRAHAM RODGER, Rough Country Ringer [Austrak] Oz
      BILL CHAMBERS, The Stranger [EMI] Oz
      ROBERT BOBBY, Naked On The Internet [RobertBobby.com]

      VERNON DALHART & CARSON J ROBISON,
      - I Know There Is Somebody Waiting (Banner)
      CLIFF CARLISLE, Chicken Roost Blues (JSP)
      LAMBERT TWINS,
      - I Answered The Call Of The Bellbird (Mascot) NZ
      LEON McAULIFFE & HIS CIMARRON BOYS,
      - This Side Of Town (Proper)
      SPIKE JONES, The Covered Wagon Rolled Right Along (RCA)
      PATTI HALL, Old Paint (Hillcrest)
      RICK PICKREN, Yankee Doodle Dandy (Big Strike)
      TERENCE MARTIN, Go Ask The Rain (Good Dog)
      KITTY McAULEY, I'm Still Singing Country Music (unknown)
      HALEY OLIVER & GARY LUMPKIN,
      - I Only Want To Love You Forever (Triplestrand Prods)
      RIO ROCKO, Airplane Home (RioRocko.com)
      REX DALLAS, Trumby's Mate (Master) Oz
      RIDERS In The SKY, Blue Bonnet Lady (Rounder)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      ROBERT BOBBY, Older Than Old And In The Way [RobertBobby.com]
      RICHARD JULIAN, Syndicated [EMI]
      COL MILLINGTON, Life's A B_astard [ColMillington.com] Oz
      MAYF NUTTER, The Ballad Of Valdez [Stardust]
      BOBBY BARNETT, The Cowboy Hall Of Fame [BCM]
      TEXAS JIM LEWIS, Rolling Along [Cattle]
      BILL CHAMBERS, Little Man [EMI] Oz
      GIDDYUP, Firewagon [GiddyupMusic.net]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making the music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>