PLAYLIST - Crop Circles 4/12 - WQNA 88.3 FM Spfld, IL (wqna.org)

  • Tom Huber
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2008
      4/12
      Time Artist Song Album Label
      ----- air break -----
      11:06 Robyn Hitchcock & The Egyptians The Yip Song Respect A&M
      11:10 The Yayhoos Never Give An Inch Put The Hammer Down
      Lakeside Lounge
      11:14 Nadine Twilight Downtown, Saturday Undertow
      11:17 Al Green Stay With Me Forever Explores Your Mind Hi
      11:21 Maggie Walters Fingerprints Midwestern Hurricane
      self-released
      11:26 Jerry Jeff Walker Mississippi You're On My Mind Ridin'
      High MCA
      11:30 Tom Irwin I Called Him Dad Carry Me Home Clyded
      ----- air break -----
      11:36 Sixteen Horsepower I Seen What I Saw Sackcloth 'n' Ashes A&M
      11:39 Joe Ely I'm A Thousand Miles From Home Letter To Laredo MCA
      11:46 Steve Earle Lonelier Than This Trancendental Blues E-Squared
      11:48 Alejandro Escovedo Way It Goes Thirteen Years Texas Music
      Group
      11:53 Chuck Prophet Doubter Out Of Jesus (All Over You) Soap &
      Water Yep Roc
      11:58 Paul Chambers Sextet Whims Of Chambers Whims Of Chambers
      Blue Note
      12:06 Chatham County Line Birmingham Jail IV Yep Roc
      ----- air break -----
      12:19 Ray Condo & His Ricochets Ice Water Swing Brother Swing!
      Joaquin
      12:21 The Hickups Hey Big Trucker The Hickups Troutcat
      12:24 John Fogerty Summer Of Love Revival Fantasy
      12:27 Rough Shop Here Today Here Today Perdition
      12:30 Deadstring Brothers Tennessee Sure Enough Silver
      Mountain Bloodshot
      12:34 Matt Piucci & Tim Lee Lift It Up Gone Fishin' Restless
      12:38 Young Fresh Fellows Rock 'n' Roll Pest Control The Fabulous
      Sounds Of The Pacific Northwest East Side Digital
      ----- air break -----
      12:45 Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings Something's Changed 100 Days,
      100 Nights Daptone
      12:48 Kurt Elling Delores Dream Close Your Eyes Blue Note
      12:54 Cracker The Golden Age The Golden Age Virgin
      ----- air break -----
      12:59 The Gourds American Girl
      DJ Comments: request