Playlist: Fear & Whiskey 4/14/08

  • Mock the DJ
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14 6:06 PM
      WRCT 88.3 fm
      Pittsburgh, Pa
      wrct.org

      Program: Fear & Whiskey
      Date: 04-14-2008; 7p - 9p
      Host: Karl Rimzig

      Artist/Song

      Drive-By Truckers/Two Daughters and a Beautiful Wife
      Eleventh Dream Day/Angels Spread Your Wings
      The Handsome Family/Tesla's Hotel Room
      American Music Club/Ex-Girlfriend
      [@ Warhol 4/15]
      George Jones/The Grand Tour

      Joe Henry/Civilians
      Mekons/Special
      Bob Mould/Very Temporary
      Born Ruffians/Barnacle Goose
      Buddy Nutt/Ping Pong Song

      Uke of Spaces Corners County/Outter Spaceways
      Carmaig de Forest/Hey Judas
      The Deliberate Strangers/Six Pack of Tears
      Uncle Tupelo/Satan, Your Kingdom Must Come Down
      Dr. Ralph Stanley & The Clinch Mountain Boys/Sunny Side of the Mountain

      Angry Johnny and the Killbillies/Whiskey
      Merle Haggard/I Think I'll Just Stay Here and Drink
      Webb Pierce/There Stands the Glass
      Gear Daddies/Drank So Much (Just Feel Stupid)
      Gladys/Drink Myself to Sleep

      Alejandro Escovedo/Sway
      Blue Rodeo/Lost Together
      Yo La Tengo/Sugarcube