Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 14 April

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12 9:50 PM
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 14 April, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      <NZcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com>
      *** Galump! Galosh! Onward Through Our 17th Year! ***
      .....Anchor Host for 16+ Years: EDDIE O'STRANGE.....

      * 9.00 pm - RITCHIE ROBERTS, Twin Lakes Opry

      JOHN WILLIAMSON, Old Man Emu [EMI] Oz
      HANK SNOW, Ridin' Along Singin' A Song [Music World] Ca
      CRYSTAL GAYLE, Paintin' This Ole Town Blue [Disky]
      RUSSELL LEPPER, Devil Woman [unreleased] NZ
      REX & NOELENE FRANKLIN, Tell Me Tonight That You Love Me/NZ
      ANN BUSH, Crazy [unreleased] NZ
      WILF CARTER, There's A Bluebird On Your Windowsill [BMG] Ca
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Padre [unreleased] NZ
      MERLE HAGGARD, Sing Me Back Home [BMG]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      BILLY HALE, My Heart Is In Your Hands [Ready Records]
      The BENN SISTERS, What A Beautiful Day [Hillcrest] N-Ire
      RICK PICKREN, Old Folks At Home [BigStrikeMusic.com]

      CARSON J ROBISON, The West Ain't What It Used To Be (AVS)
      JIMMIE WIDENER, That's My Linda Lou (Proper)
      T TEXAS TYLER, In The Sweet Bye And Bye (King)
      HOT CLUB SANDWICH,
      - You Gotta Dance With Who Brung You (Jayrem) NZ
      DEVON ANDERSON, Valley Of Prayer (Joyce-Ramgatie)
      CONNIE HALL, Mark On My Finger (Decca)
      TOM T HALL, Come On Back To Nashville (RCA)
      JOHNNY PAYCHECK, I'm Barely Hangin' On (Little Darlin')
      HAL WILLIS, Gambler's Guitar (Sims) Ca
      BILLY KEEBLE, Shame On Me (BillyKeeble.com)
      RAY PRICE, Take Back Your Old Love Letters (Audium)
      VINCE GILL, Ridin' The Rodeo (MCA)
      GEORGE JONES, What My Woman Can't Do (Epic)
      GEORGE STRAIT, One Of You (MCA)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      RICK PICKREN, Beautiful Ohio [BigStrikeMusic.com]
      BILL ECKHOFF, The Little Things [Triplestrand Prods]
      PAT COLE, Little Bitty Sin [Ready Records]
      JOHN FOSTER, Ready For The Sun To Shine [MarkTrailMusic]
      RIO ROCKO, Overnight Cowboy [RioRocko.com]
      BILLY CHERNOFF, My Sweet Love's Arms [MarkTrailMusic]
      TERENCE MARTIN, Used To The Dark [MartinSongs.com]
      CHET ATKINS, I'll See You In My Dreams [RCA]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making the music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>