PLAYLIST - Crop Circles 4/5 - WQNA 88.3 FM Spfld, IL (wqna.org)

  • Tom Huber
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9 9:10 PM
      4/5
      Time Artist Song Album Label
      ----- air break -----
      11:06 Damnations, TX Unholy Train Half Mad Moon Sire
      11:09 Devils Wielding Scimitars Ache For You III San Jacinto
      11:12 Chatham County Line She IV Yep Roc
      11:15 Tom Irwin The Most & The Very Least Carry Me Home Clyded
      11:19 Rough Shop Lost Dog Here Today Perdition
      11:21 Yard Trauma I've Seen You Walking Must've Been Something I
      Took Last Night Dionysus
      11:25 Steve Wynn & The Miracle 3 The Deep End
      ...tick...tick...tick Down There
      ----- air break -----
      11:35 The Model Rockets Don't Get It Snatch It Back & Hold It C/Z
      11:38 The Features There's A Million Ways To Sing The Blues
      Exhibit A Universal
      11:45 Buck Hill Quartet Oleo This Is Buck Hill SteepleChase
      11:50 Kelly Hogan Speedfreak Lullaby Because It Feel Good Bloodshot
      11:53 Chuck Prophet Freckle Song Soap & Water Yep Roc
      11:57 Hayes Carll Lost & Lonely Flowers & Liquor Compadre
      12:02 Buddy Miller Love Snuck Up Poison Love Hightone
      ----- air break -----
      12:07 Bruce Robison Bed Of Ashes Country Sunshine Boar's Nest
      12:12 Gary Allan Don't Look Away See If I Care MCA Nashville
      12:15 The Sawbucks Desdemona Maybe Even Everything Troutcat
      12:18 Michael Nesmith & The First National Band Beyond The Blue
      Horizon Magnetic South RCA
      12:24 Blue Mountain When You're Not Mine Tales Of A Traveler
      Roadrunner
      12:27 Deadstring Brothers If You Want Me To Silver Mountain
      Bloodshot
      12:32 Kevn Kinney's Sun Tangled Angel Revival Fly Your Flag High
      Kevn Kinney's Sun Tangled Angel Revival Compadre
      ----- air break -----
      12:41 Maggie Walters Anne Marie Midwestern Hurricane self-released
      12:46 Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings Answer Me 100 Days, 100
      Nights Daptone
      12:50 Delbert McClinton Everything I Know About The Blues Room To
      Breathe New West
      12:54 The Hickups Bye Bye The Hickups Troutcat
      ----- air break -----
      12:59 John Fogerty It Ain't Right Revival Fantasy