Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 07 April

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2008
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 07 April, 9.00 pm start [NZ StandardTime]

      <NZcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com>
      *** Galumpin' & Galoshin' Onwards Through Our 17th Year! ***
      ..........Anchor Host for 16+ Years: EDDIE O'STRANGE..........

      This Week's FEATURED ARTISTS:
      Malcolm Holcombe / Kevin Deal / Dana & Susan Robinson

      * 9 pm - DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      MALCOLM HOLCOMBE, My Ol' Radio [Echo Mountain]
      DEVON ANDERSON, Valley Of Prayer [Joyce-Ramgatie]
      TROY COOK Jr, Business As Usual [Stardust]
      CINDY LANE ADAMS, Before I'm Over You [Joyce-Ramgatie]
      BERT CAMPBELL, Give Me Five Minutes [Mananaland.com]
      ANNE MURRAY & SHANIA TWAIN, You Needed Me [Capitol] Ca
      MALCOLM HOLCOMBE,
      - Baby Likes A Love Song [Echo Mountain]
      DANA & SUSAN ROBINSON, 'Round My Door [RobinSongs.com]
      KEVIN DEAL, We Belong In Love [KevinDeal.com]
      ROOSTER QUANTRELL, Dreamin' Once More [Stardust]
      NAT King COLE, Wolverton Mountain [Capitol]

      SMOKEY ROGERS, Catch Me Cheatin' (Proper)
      FRANK CRUMIT, The Return Of Abdul Abulbul Amir (Naxos)
      WILLIAM CLAUSON, The Tohunga And The Bishop (HMV) NZ
      SLIM DUSTY & JOY McKEAN, Morning Mail (EMI) Oz
      ALAN JACKSON, Blessed Assurance (Arista)
      BILL MOUNCE & The SONS Of The SOUTH,
      - Kickin' It Off (Weton-Wesgram)
      HANK SNOW & The RAINBOW RANCH BOYS,
      - You Pass Me By (Bear Family) Ca
      KITTEN, Don't Run Away And Cry (Lucky Country) NZ
      RANDY GOULD, Happy Or Right (TripleStrand Productions)
      The STATLER BROTHERS, Wreck Of The Old '97 (Columbia)
      The JUDDS, Not My Baby (ACA)
      ROBERT WEEKES, I Never Had The One I Wanted (Joe Baker)
      BEN CHESNEY,
      What's It Gonna Take To Make Things Right? (benchesney.com)
      RIDERS In The SKY, Lonely River (Rainy Day)
      CURTIS POTTER, I've Just Destroyed The World (Hillside)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      DANA & SUSAN ROBINSON, Everett Ruess [RobinSongs.com]
      JIMMY DEAN, I.O.U. [Columbia]
      KEVIN DEAL, Just The Way I Roll [KevinDeal.com]
      JIM T. ANDREWS, Change That [Triplestrand Prods]
      CHRISTINE LAVIN, Waiting For The B Train [Shanackie]
      KEVIN DEAL, In The Wind [KevinDeal.com]
      DANA & SUSAN ROBINSON, Canoe Club Waltz [RobinSongs]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making the music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>