Playlist: Viva Le Mock 3/28/08

  • Mock the DJ
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30 2:56 PM
      It's been awhile since I posted a playlist, and well, last Friday was a shortened show, but nonetheless, filled with the rock and/or roll:

      Program: Viva le Mock
      Date: 03-28-2008; 9p - 12a
      Host: The Mockster

      Artist -- Song (Original Artist) [comments]

      Lou Reed -- My Name is Mok
      Joy Division -- She's Lost Control
      Human League -- The Lebanon
      Red House Painters -- Shock Me (AC/DC)
      Joel RL Phelps And The Downer Trio -- Apology Accepted (The Go-Betweens)
      Dramarama -- Emerald City

      Dead Kennedys -- Viva Las Vegas (Pomus)
      Circle Jerks -- Coup D'Etat
      Minutemen -- Political Song for Michael Jackson to Sing
      Joe Strummer -- Love Kills
      J Church -- Cosmonaut
      The Rubinoos -- I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend
      Chris Mills -- Escape From New York

      British Sea Power -- Lights Out For Darker Skies
      Ted Leo/Pharmacists -- C.I.A.
      Aloha -- Body Buzz
      Sea Wolf -- Winter Window
      Blur -- Coffee & TV*

      The Charlatans UK -- White Shirt
      Let's Active -- Every Word Means No
      Belle & Sebastian -- The Boy with the Arab Strap
      The Raveonettes -- Blitzed
      The Jesus and Mary Chain -- The Hardest Walk

      Leonard Cohen -- Hallelujah
      Elizabeth Cotten -- Shake Sugaree
      Kimya Dawson -- So Nice So Smart
      Cat Power -- Sorry to Bobby
      Delorean -- The Biggest Lie (Elliott Smith)
      Tandy -- Sister Golden Hair (America)

      The Rolling Stones -- Miss You*
      Foo Fighters -- Baker Street (Gerry Rafferty)
      Drive-By Truckers -- 18 Wheels of Love
      Wax Fang -- World War II (Pt. 2)
      Public Image Limited -- Happy

      The Hellacopters -- Monkeyboy
      Kelley Stoltz -- Everything Begins
      Born Ruffians -- Hummingbird
      Tokyo Police Club -- Box
      [@ Mr. Smalls 4/10]
      Die! Die! Die! -- Blinding

      Wussy -- Sun Giant Says Hey
      The Mysteries of Life -- Kira's Coming Over
      Wild Carnation -- The Rising Tide
      Clem Snide -- Donna (Richie Valens)

      *requests