Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 31 March

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29 10:42 PM
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 31 March, 9.00 pm start [NZ SummerTime]

      <NZcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com>
      *** Galump! Galosh! Onward Through Our 17th Year! ***
      .....Anchor Host for 16+ Years: EDDIE O'STRANGE.....

      * 9.00 pm - RITCHIE ROBERTS, Twin Lakes Opry

      WILD ROSE, There Goes My Love [EMI]
      RICKY van SHELTON, Baby I'm Ready [Columbia]
      PATSY CLINE, A Poor Man's Roses [Music World]
      GEORGE JONES & TAMMY WYNETTE, Golden Ring [Epic]
      DWIGHT YOAKAM, The Heart That You Own [Reprise]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Folsom Prison Blues [unreleased] NZ
      SLIM WHITMAN, Rose Marie [EMI]
      JOHN DENVER, Grandma's Feather Bed [BMG]
      ALAN JACKSON, Don't Close Your Eyes [BMG]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      SCOTT EVERSOLL, Country Music Watered Down [TSP]
      The LIMELITERS, Cutting Edge Of Passe [Acoustic Rainbow]
      ALAN CHRISTIANSEN, Ringo the Dingo [Country Records]Oz

      JESSE RODGERS, Second Class Hotel (Kingfisher) Oz
      The HILL BILLIES, There's A Hole In The Old Oaken Bucket (Rajon)
      SHORTY RANGER, Answer To Rye Whiskey (Wildwood) Oz
      BOB ATCHER & BONNIE BLUE EYES, There'll Be A Day (Cattle)
      ASLEEP At The WHEEL, Choo Choo Ch'Boogie (Epic)
      WOODY GUTHRIE, I Ain't Got No Home (Prism)
      DICKSON HALL, The Clantons and McLaurys (Bear Family)
      The HODGES BROTHERS, It Won't Be Long (Arhoolie)
      BURL IVES, On The Grand Canyon Line (MCA)
      MARVIN MORROW, I've Still Got It (Glory Train)
      ERNIE HOLLAR, Walk Away With Me (Hawk)
      KEITH WHITLEY, I'm Over You (BMG)
      DAVID NALL, God Can Move A Mountain (Glory Train)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      BILLY DARNELL,
      - They Don't Make Country Like They Used To [Triplestrand]
      BRADY BROWNE & SWING COUNTRY,
      - Old Watermill By The Waterfall [Joe Baker's Roundup]
      CURTIS POTTER [with Willie Nelson], Crazy [Hillside]
      JIM STRICKLAN, Song Of The Big Bend [Joe Baker's Roundup]
      BEN CHESNEY, It's A Great Night For Dancin' [benchesney.com]
      LONNIE SPIKER, Another Place Another Time [Joe Baker's Roundup]
      RICK STANCIL, Restless Wind [rickstancil.bravehost.com]
      AL CAIOLA, (Theme from) Bonanza [UA]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making the music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>