Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 24 March

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22 9:52 PM
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 24 March, 9.00 pm start [NZ SummerTime]

      <NZcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com>
      *** Clippity Cloppity Through Our 17th Year! ***

      Featured Album: BOOTS TOO BIG TO FILL ...
      A Tribute To Gene Autry [Rainy Day Records]

      * 9 pm - DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      MARVIN MORROW, I've Still Got It [Glory Train]
      GEORGE JONES & TAMMY WYNETTE, Streets Of Gold
      NIC VILLARD, If You Were Mine Alone (1960) [Kiwi] NZ
      JOHN GRENELL, I've Been Everywhere [Ode] NZ
      DAVE & PANDA, Temptation (1968) [Kiwi] NZ
      WOODY WOODHOUSE, The Auctioneer [RCA] NZ
      COUNT HAMILTON'S FENURL,
      - Somebody Stole My Gal (1969) [HMV] NZ
      JIM LAUDERDALE,
      - Let The Rest Of The World Go By [Rainy Day]
      CONNIE SMITH & NAT STUCKEY, Two Together [RCA]
      The FLYING A RANCH SINGERS,
      - Saddle Pal Of Mine [Rainy Day]
      JOHNNY CHESTER, Ready Mix Revenge [Oz]

      The BLUE SKY BOYS,
      - We Parted By The Riverside (Copper Creek)
      The BLUE SKY BOYS, Beautiful (Rounder)
      The BLUE SKY BOYS, My Main Trial (Rounder)
      JIMMIE RODGERS, The Brakeman's Blues (Rajon)
      DICK REINHART & His UNIVERSAL COWBOYS,
      - Hey Toots (Proper)
      The BROWNS, Gone (Bear Family)
      SLIM DUSTY, Rusty It's Goodbye (EMI) Oz
      CHARLIE WALKER,
      - I'll Catch You When You Fall (Bear Family)
      MARGO O'DONNELL, The Old School Yard (Rajon) Ire
      BRENDON QUINN, Highway To Nowhere (Deep Cove) Ire
      DON GIBSON, Sweet Dreams (BMG)
      SUSAN RAYE, Put Another Notch In Your Belt (Capitol)
      PATSY RIGGIR, Blue Forever (Epic) NZ
      JOHNNY CASH, Give It Away (CBS)
      The BAKER BOYS, Silence Or Tears (Patuxent)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      CONNIE SMITH & NAT STUCKEY, Yours Love [RCA]
      HOWARD CROCKETT, Last Will Of A Dying Man
      JOE CARSON, Take Me In Your Arms
      ALAN JACKSON,
      - I Want To Stroll Over Heaven With You [Arista]
      JOE CARSON, I'll Do The Dishes
      BEN COLDER, Sunday Morning Fallin' Down [MGM]
      RESTLESS HEART,
      - That Silver-Haired Daddy Of Mine [Rainy Day]
      WAGON TRAIN MUSIC, Red River Valley [King]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making the music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>