PLAYLIST - Crop Circles 3/15 - WQNA 88.3 FM Spfld, IL (wqna.org)

  • Tom Huber
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2008
      Time Artist Song Album Label
      ----- air break -----
      11:04 The Sovines No Kinda Man Stupefyin' Jones Oahu
      11:07 The Legendary Shack Shakers Help Me From My Brain
      Cockadoodledon't Bloodshot
      11:10 Dexter Romweber The 309 Blues That Defy My Soul Yep Roc
      11:11 Mandy Barnett The Whispering Wind (Blows On By) I've Got A
      Right To Cry Sire
      11:16 The Hickups Guest of The State The Hickups Troutcat
      11:19 Ray Price Many Tears Ago Sings Heart Songs Columbia
      11:22 Blood Oranges Fire Escape Lone Green Valley East Side Digital
      ----- air break -----
      11:29 Chatham County Line The Carolinian IV Yep Roc
      11:33 Tom Irwin On That Summer Day Carry Me Home Clyded
      11:36 Rough Shop Clean Slate Here Today Perdition
      11:44 Mavis Staples Pops Recipe Have A Little Faith Alligator
      11:49 Arthur Alexander Every Day I Have To Cry Lonely Just
      Like Me Elektra Nonesuch/American Explorer Series
      11:52 Los Lobos Arizona Skies Kiko Slash/Warner Brothers
      11:54 Maggie Walters Fingerprints Midwestern Hurricane
      ----- air break -----
      12:07 The Sawbucks Somewhere Down The Line Maybe Even
      Everything Troutcat
      12:09 Clay Allison Freight Train Don't Shoot Zippo
      12:11 Rosavelt Bright Blue Hell The Story Of Gasoline Gaff
      12:14 Duke Ellington, Charles Mingus, Max Roach Backward Country
      Boy Blues Money Jungle Blue Note
      12:30 Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings Nobody's Baby 100 Days, 100
      Nights Daptone
      12:23 Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers Krafty Hard Drive Avenue
      12:29 Chuck Prophet Happy Ending Soap & Water Yep Roc
      ----- air break -----
      12:40 Steve Young Lonesome, On'ry & Mean Renegade Picker RCA
      12:43 Deadstring Brothers Queen Of The Scene Silver Mountain
      12:47 John Fogerty I Can't Take It No More Revival Fantasy
      12:49 Harding Song For Firehose Across The Road El Cortez
      ----- air break -----
      12:57 Amy Rigby 20 Questions Diary Of A Mod Housewife Koch