Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 17 March

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2008
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 17 March, 9.00 pm start [NZ SummerTime]

      <NZcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com>
      *** Galump! Galosh! Onward Through Our 17th Year! ***
      .....Anchor Host for 16+ Years: EDDIE O'STRANGE.....

      * 9.00 pm - RITCHIE ROBERTS, Twin Lakes Opry

      MARTY ROBBINS, Prairie Fire [Columbia]
      LEFTY FRIZZELL, I Love You A Thousand Ways [Columbia]
      RICKY NELSON, Have I Told You Lately [Disky]
      LES & JEAN WILSON, Rolling Wagons [HMV] NZ
      ERNEST TUBB, Waltz Across Texas [Spectrum]
      GENE AUTRY, Maria Elena [Columbia]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Guitar Boogie [unreleased] NZ
      KITTY WELLS, Amigo's Guitar [MCA]
      BENNY BERRY, Some Things Never Change [Hawk]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      DOMINIC KIRWIN, My Ireland [Rajon] Ire (for St Patrick's Day)
      CLELIA ADAMS, Wildflowers [CleliaAdams.com] Oz
      EVERETT ADAMS, The Old Rugged Cross Is Still Standing [TSP]

      AL DEXTER, There'll Come A Time Proper)
      BAILES Brothers, You'll Always Be The Only One (Bear Family)
      The HEE HAW GOSPEL QUARTET with GRANDPA JONES,
      - I'll Meet You In The Morning
      TOMMY DUNCAN, Nancy Jane (Proper)
      LORETTA LYNN & ERNEST TUBB, Mr & Mrs Used To Be (MCA)
      BUSTER DOSS, I Hardly Miss You At All (Stardust)
      SKIP GORMAN, Ramblin' Jack (Rounder)
      LONNIE DONEGAN, Bring A Little Water Sylvie (PYE) UK
      MARY DUFF, Just Lovin' You (Ritz) Ire
      JOHNNY BOND, Ten Years (Weton-Wesgram)
      NORMA JEAN, Don"t Put Your Hands On Me (RCA)
      JACK GUTHRIE, Welcome Home Stranger (Bear Family)
      STUIE FRENCH & CAMILLE TENAHU,
      - Jesus Take A Hold (camilletenahu.com) NZ/Oz
      MARTY ROBBINS, I Couldn't Keep From Cryin' (Rajon)
      ROOSTER QUANTRELL, Don't Leave Me Here (Stardust)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      ABE ZACHARIAHS, My Country Home [TSP]
      TEX WILLIAMS, Dust Upon The Snow
      WAYNE MILLS BAND, Blame It All On The Roses [TSP]
      The BAKER BOYS, Talk Of The Town [pxrec.com]
      RONNIE HURST, Merle's The Man [Soundclick.com]
      BILLY MATA & The TEXAS TRADITION, Cielito Lindo [CD-Tex]
      MARY MARTIN & ARTHUR GODFREY, Go To Sleep
      CHET ATKINS, Mr Sandman [RCA]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making the music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>