PLAYLIST - Crop Circles 3/8 - WQNA 88.3 FM Spfld, IL (wqna.org)

  • Tom Huber
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2008
      3/8
      Time Artist Song Album Label
      ----- air break -----
      11:06 Deadstring Brothers Heavy Load Silver Mountain Bloodshot
      11:09 The Domino Kings Anything But You Life & 20 Slewfoot
      11:14 The Derailers The Right Place Full Western Dress Sire
      11:17 Tom Irwin Out Of Here Carry Me Home Clyded
      11:23 Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings 100 Days, 100 Nights 100 Days,
      100 Nights Daptone
      11:27 Otis Redding & Carla Thomas It Takes Two King & Queen Stax
      11:29 Dr. John Blue Monk That's The Way I Feel Now: A Tribute To
      Thelonious Monk A&M
      ----- air break -----
      11:37 Maggie Walters Anne Marie Midwestern Hurricane self-released
      11:40 Chuck Prophet Doubter Out Of Jesus (All Over You) Soap &
      Water Yep Roc
      11:45 The Dream Syndicate Mr. Soul The Day Before Wine & Roses
      Normal
      11:45 Alex Chilton All I Really Want Is Money 1970 Ardent
      11:54 The Coral Bill McCai Magic & Medicine Deltasonic/Columbia
      11:57 Dr. Phibes 2,000 Light Years From Home Stoned Again: A
      Tribute To The Stones Imaginary
      12:05 Harding Across The Road Across The Road El Cortez
      ----- air break -----
      12:16 Frog Holler On Winter Blues Haywire Zo Bird
      12:20 Robbie Fulks Leave It To A Loser Georgia Hard Yep Roc
      12:23 Rough Shop Golden Slumber Inn Here Today Perdition
      12:26 John Fogerty Broken Down Cowboy Revival Fantasy
      12:30 The Sadies Of Our Land Stories Often Told Yep Roc
      12:34 Naked Prey Find My Way 40 Miles From Nowhere Frontier
      12:38 Hank Mobley Carolyn No Room For Squares Blue Note
      ----- air break -----
      12:47 The Sawbucks Little More Time With You Maybe Even
      Everything Troutcat
      12:49 Rick Nelson Things You Gave Me Country Fever Decca
      12:51 The Hickups Fool The Hickups Troutcat
      12:54 Joe Ely Me & Billy The Kid Lord Of The Highway Hightone
      ----- air break -----
      12:58 Big Joe Turner Back Breaking Blues Jumpin' With Joe: The
      Complete Aladdin & Imperial Recordings EMI