Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 10 March

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2008
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 10 March, 9.00 pm start [NZ SummerTime]

      <NZcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com>
      *** Clippity Cloppity Through Our 17th Year! ***

      * 9 pm - DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      DICK SHUEY, What Can I Do? [Hero]
      ANNIE & ROD CAPPS, In This Town [KarinEstrin.com]
      HARLAN HOWARD, Sunday Morning Christian
      LAWRENCE DAVIS, Mary Had A Little Lamb [EH King]
      FERLIN HUSKY, The Waltz You Saved For Me
      JACK HARDY, Winter Sunlight [JackHardy.com]
      RED FOLEY & KITTY WELLS, My Happiness
      ROUGH SHOP, Dear Mama [RoughShop.com]
      The BOGGY BRANCH BAND, Simply Classic [Stardust]
      BILL EKHOFF, What I Didn't Want To Know [Triplestrand]
      BEAU RENFRO, Always Wanting You [Stardust]
      The CARLISLE BROTHERS, Is Zat You Myrtle?

      RENFRO VALLEY BOYS,
      - Who's Gonna Shoe Your Pretty Little Feet (History)
      The BEVERLY HILL BILLIES, Back In The Hills Of Colorado (BACM)
      JIMMIE RODGERS,
      - Somewhere Down Below The Dixon Line (History)
      The NITE OWLS, Married Man Blues (Old Timey)
      The BLUE SKY BOYS, Just A Strand From A Yellow Curl (Rounder)
      SMILIN' BILLY BLINKHORN, Blue Mountain Blues (Kingfisher) Oz
      COWBOY COPAS, There Ain't Nobody Gonna Miss Me (Proper)
      SISTERS Of The SILVER SAGE,
      - I've Got Those Cowboy Blues (sistersofthesilversage.com)
      COLE WILSON & The TUMBLEWEEDS,
      - Last Night As I Slept (Viking) NZ
      BIG SPIKE, I'll Love Nobody But You (bigspikebluegrass.com)
      JUDY BAILEY, Honky Tonk Woman (Hawk)
      BARBARA CECIL, Don't Be Sayin' (Comstock)
      DON WILLIAMS, Too Much Love (BMG)
      TRAVIS TRITT, If I Were A Drinker (WB)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      JAMES MOORS, Welcome To Duluth [JamesMoors.com]
      T TEXAS TYLER, Dad Gave My Dog Away
      ALLISON DOWNEY, Texas (Home Again) [AllisonDowney.com]
      GIL PRATHER, Before The Ashes Grow Cold [Backforty Roundup]
      GENE WATSON, What A Difference A Day Made [Intersound]
      ROD ERICKSON, Skinny & Scrawny [Backforty Roundup]
      GEORGE MORGAN, You're The Only Good Thing [Columbia]
      SPEEDY WEST & JIMMY BRYANT, Two Of A Kind
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making the music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>