Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 03 March

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2008
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 03 March, 9.00 pm start [NZ SummerTime]

      <NZcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com>
      *** Galump! Galosh! Onward Through Our 17th Year! ***
      .....Anchor Host for 16+ Years: EDDIE O'STRANGE.....

      * 9.00 pm - RITCHIE ROBERTS, Twin Lakes Opry

      AL HUNTER, There's A Blue Sky Waiting For Me [Pagan] NZ
      SCOTT BRANNAN, No-One As Sweet As You
      BOXCAR WILLIE, Don't Let The Stars Get In Your Eyes
      RUSSELL LEPPER, From A Jack To A King [unreleased] NZ
      TANYA TUCKER, Strong Enough To Bend [CMC]
      REX & NOELENE FRANKLIN, Nothing Lasts Forever [Rex Franklin] NZ
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Missing In Action [unreleased] NZ
      WILLIE NELSON, Over The Rainbow [Sony]
      GEORGE STRAIT, One Of You [MCA]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      MITCH SNOW, A Heavyweight Woman [Diamond Back]
      BARBARA CECIL, Don't Be Sayin' [Comstock]
      WILLIAM RAY, Lady Luck [Diamond Back]

      DUSTY RANKIN, Carefree Cowboy (Rajon) Oz
      HARRY TORRANI, Lonesome Yodeller (Bronco Buster)
      CRYSTAL SPRINGS RAMBLERS, Tired Of Me (Old Timey)
      SLIM NEWTON, They're Gonna String Me Up (Larrikin) Oz
      VERNON OXFORD, Come Back And See Us (Bear Family)
      ELVIS PRESLEY, Let Me (RCA)
      HAL WILLIS, Chattanooga Shoeshine Boy (Sims)
      JERRY WEBB, Water On A Wineglass (Backforty Roundup)
      CHUCK ALLEN FLOYD, I'm Not That Drunk Yet (CD-TEX)
      WANDA JACKSON, Savin' My Love (Disky)
      The CHUCK WAGON GANG & The OAK RIDGE BOYS,
      - Daddy Sang Bass (Columbia)
      SLIM DUSTY, Down The Track (EMI) Oz
      ROBBIE ARSENAULT, 18 Wheels (myspace.com/robbiearsenault)
      TREVOR STEVENS, Holdin' Heaven (Manuka) NZ

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      BARBARA CECIL, Down In The Valley [Comstock]
      GABE LOPEZ, I Never Really Loved You [Gami]
      JAMES MOORS, Ten Years [JamesMoors.com]
      JIMMIE RODGERS, A Little Dog Cried [Roulette]
      BIG SPIKE, A Perfect Time To Cry [BigSpikeBluegrass.com]
      The SINGING WEAVERS, When I Depart [Lo Records]
      DAVID FROMAGER, Nothin' To Do [Comstock]
      SPACE COOLEY, Y'Hear
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making the music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>