PLAYLIST - Crop Circles 2/23 - WQNA 88.3 FM Spfld, IL (wqna.org)

  • Tom Huber
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25 8:57 PM
      2/23
      Time Artist Song Album Label
      ----- air break -----
      11:04 The Hacienda Brothers Mental Revenge Hacienda Brothers Koch
      11:07 Brian Capps The Bottom Walk Through Walls Hightone
      11:11 Rough Shop Clean Slate Here Today Perdition
      11:15 Continental Drifters Soul Deep Continental Drifters Razor
      & Tie
      11:18 The Windbreakers All That Stuff Terminal Homestead
      11:22 My Morning Jacket Anytime Z ATO
      11:25 Los Lobos Manny's Bones Colossal Head Warner Brothers
      ----- air break -----
      11:32 Tom Irwin Love Is Worth Living For Carry Me Home Clyded
      11:36 The O'Kanes Bluegrass Blues The O'Kanes Columbia
      11:43 Charley Pride I'm Tired Caught In The Webb: A Tribute To
      The Legendary Webb Pierce Koch
      11:46 The Hickups Time Slowly Moves The Hickups Troutcat
      11:50 Neko Case & Her Boyfriends Thrice All American Furnace Room
      Lullaby Bloodshot
      11:53 Dave Alvin California Snow Blackjack David Hightone
      11:57 Drive-By Truckers Demonic Possession Gangstabilly New West
      ----- air break -----
      12:07 Chuck Prophet Small Town Girl Soap & Water Yep Roc
      12:10 American Music Club The Hula Maiden United Kingdom Demon
      12:15 The Beasts Of Bourbon Psycho The Axeman's Jazz Big Time
      12:19 The Tripwires Johnny Get Gone Makes You Look Around
      Paisley Pop
      12:22 Old 97's Lonely Holiday Fight Songs Elektra
      12:26 Harding Song For Firehose Across The Road El Cortez
      12:30 Johnny Griffin/John Coltrane/Hank Mobley Ball Bearing
      Blowing Session Blue Note
      ----- air break -----
      12:43 Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings Humble Me 100 Days 100
      Nights Daptone
      12:47 Joss Stone The Chokin' Kind The Soul Sessions Curve
      12:51 The Sawbucks North Of Loneliness Maybe Even Everything
      Troutcat
      12:53 Dave Stuckey & The Rhythm Gang I'll Take My Old Guitar Get
      A Load Of This HMG
      ----- air break -----
      12:58 Johnny Paycheck I'm Barely Hangin' On To Me The Real Mr.
      Heartache: The Little Darlin' Years Country Music Foundation