Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 25 Feb

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2008
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 25 February, 9.00 pm start [NZ SummerTime]

      <NZcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com>
      *** Clippity Cloppity Through Our 17th Year! ***

      * 9 pm - DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      STEVE EULBERG,
      - Set Your Back (To The Setting Sun) [Hudson Harding]
      STEPHANIE CORBY, More To Show You [StephanieCorby.com]
      TREVOR V STEVENS, Statue Of A Fool [Manuka Sounds] NZ
      JAMES LANN, You're From The Country Too [CD-Tex]
      The CHUCK WAGON GANG with BILLY WALKER,
      - When The Wagon Was New
      LAWRENCE BISHOP, God Made Me A Cowboy [Backforty]
      ALAN GALLAGHER, Dream A Date (1961) [Lotus] NZ
      JOE E GREEN, I Feel Like One Now [Backforty Roundup]
      NOEL PAUL STOOKEY, By Surprise [NoelPaulStookey.com]
      MELONIE CANNON, Dancing Queen [Shock] US/Fr
      JUD STRUNK, Daisy A Day [MGM]

      BUDDY BISHOP, I Want To Go Back To The Farm (Rajon) Oz
      JIMMIE DOLAN, I Knew That You Were Fooling All Along (Ace)
      NORMAN BLAKE & RICH O'BRIEN,
      - When It's Lamplighting Time In The Valley (Shanchie)
      WASHBOARD WONDERS, Feather Your Nest (Arhoolie) Ca
      DEL McCOURY, Speak To Me Little Darling (Sugar Hill)
      BEN COLDER, That's My Pa (Gusto)
      HANK LOCKLIN, Send Me The Pillow You Dream On (RCA)
      CHUCK CUSIMANO,
      - That's Why There's Honky Tonks In Texas (Roundup)
      CLELIA ADAMS,
      - I Love You A Thousand Ways (cleliaadams.com) Oz
      CLIFFY SHORT, Lately (Hillcrest) Ca
      BUDD HOBBS with his TRAIL HERDERS,
      - Honey There Ain't No Pleasin' You (Proper)
      The MILO TWINS, Downtown Boogie (Disky)
      JUICE NEWTON, Queen Of Hearts (Liberty)
      GENE STRASSER, Anita From Vinita (Triplestrand Productions)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      SHAWN CAMP, The Roads To Nowhere [Shock] US/Fr
      ROOTn-TOOTn, Mandy's On A Diet / UK
      WE'RE ABOUT 9, For One More [Hudson Harding/wa9.org]
      PETER CAULTON: Hard Road, Tough Country / NZ/De
      MARION WORTH, I Think I Know
      MAC WISEMAN, I Wonder How The Old Folks Are
      JIM ED BROWN & The BROWNS, Broad-Minded Man [RCA]
      CHET ATKINS, Yakety Axe [RCA]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making the music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>