Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 18 Feb

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2008
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 18 February, 9.00 pm start [NZ SummerTime]

      <NZcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com>
      *** Galump! Galosh! Onward Through Our 17th Year! ***
      .....Anchor Host for 16+ Years: EDDIE O'STRANGE.....

      * 9.00 pm - RITCHIE ROBERTS, Twin Lakes Opry

      RANDY TRAVIS, 1982 [WB]
      DON WILLIAMS, Amanda [MCA]
      SLIM WHITMAN, Reminiscing [Capitol]
      GLEN CAMPBELL, Country Boy [Capitol]
      JOY SLOANE, Hobo's Meditation [unreleased] NZ
      WILF CARTER, Goodnight Irene [BMG]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Lady's Man [unreleased] NZ
      GEORGE JONES & TAMMY WYNETTE, One [Epic]
      ALISON KRAUSS, Endless Highway [Rounder]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      MIKE LUSK, Friday Night's Special [Triplestrand Prods]
      CAREN ARMSTRONG, If That Is Heaven [CarenArmstrong.com]
      JEFFREY J SUTHERLAND,
      - The Lines On My Face [Triplestrand Prods]

      SMOKY DAWSON, I'm A Happy Go Lucky Cowhand (EMI) Oz
      SMOKY DAWSON, Tie Me To Your Apron Strings Again (EMI) Oz
      SMOKY DAWSON, On The Banks Of The Reedy Lagoon (EMI) Oz
      BRAZOSGRASS, Cowboy's Dream (Stardust)
      The MODERN MOUNTAINEERS, Trying To Be True (Rambler)
      JIMMY DRIFTWOOD, Git Along Little Yearlings (Bear Family)
      LOUVIN BROTHERS, You'll Be Rewarded Over There (Rounder)
      MICKEY FORTUNE, Can't You Hear The Saviour Calling? (Rosebud)
      MARGARET BATES, Everyday Love (Margaret Bates) NZ
      SLIM WHITMAN, When I Grow Too Old To Dream (EMI)
      MARGO O'DONNELL, Mother's Roses (Rajon) Ire
      MERLE HAGGARD & LEONA WILLIAMS,
      - Let's Pretend We're Not Married Tonight (Spectrum)
      EVERLY BROTHERS, Memories Are Made Of This (WB)
      TOPP TWINS, Room In My Heart (topptwins.com) NZ

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      JEFF CHANCE, Lonesome's My Friend [Hillcrest]
      LAUREN LaPOINTE, Canadian Belle [LaurenL.com] Ca
      JAMES KILBANE, Ticket Home [Hillcrest] Ire
      SPARKY & RHONDA RUCKER,
      - The Good Old Way [SparkyAndRhonda.com]
      JOEL MABUS, Swing That Thing [JoelMabus.com]
      J BLACKWELL, Little House South Of Town [JayBackwell.com]
      CLELIA ADAMS, When You Fall In Love [CleliaAdams.com] Oz
      GRASSTOWNE, Grasstowne City Limits [Pinecastle]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making the music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>