PLAYLIST - Crop Circles 2/9 - WQNA 88.3 FM Spfld, IL (wqna.org)

  • Tom Huber
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2008
      2/9
      Time Artist Song Album Label
      ----- air break -----
      11:04 Willie Nelson & Ray Price San Antonio Rose San Antonio
      Rose CBS
      11:08 Red Meat I Just Can't Get You Off My Mind 13 Ranchero
      11:11 The Star Room Boys I Can't Stand To Be Alone This World
      Just Won't Leave You Alone Slewfoot
      11:15 Two Dollar Pistols Too Bad That You're Gone Hands Up! Yep Roc
      11:20 Loretta Lynn You Ain't Woman Enough Greatest Hits MCA
      11:22 Tom Irwin Carry Me Home Carry Me Home Clyded
      11:28 Laurie Lewis & Tom Rozum Scars From An Old Love Guest
      House Hightone
      ----- air break -----
      11:39 Rough Shop Dear Momma Here Today Perdition
      11:43 Chuck Prophet Naked Ray Soap & Water Yep Roc
      11:48 Marshall Crenshaw Take Me With U What's In The Bag Razor
      & Tie
      11:52 Mark Insley My Neighbor's Dog Supermodel Rustic
      12:01 The Sovines Smoking In The Rain The Last Sad Days Of... Oahu
      12:04 Fairport Convention It's Alright Ma, It's Only Witchcraft
      Fairport Convention Cotillion
      12:08 Elmore James Baby What's Wrong Elmore James Blues Kingpins
      ----- air break -----
      12:16 The Sawbucks Reading Line Maybe Even Everything Troutcat
      12:20 The Hickups Guest Of The State The Hickups Troutcat
      12:23 The Lucky Tomblin Band Illegal Man The Lucky Tomblin
      Band Texas World
      12:28 John Fogerty Natural Thing Revival Fantasy
      12:32 6 String Drag Gasoline Maybelline High Hat E Squared
      12:34 Nanci Griffith Love In A Memory Lone Star State Of Mind MCA
      12:37 Deadstring Brothers Ain't No Hidin' Love Silver Mountain
      Bloodshot
      ----- air break -----
      12:45 Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings Something's Changed 100 Days
      100 Nights Daptone
      12:48 Ted Leo & The Pharmacists The One Who Got Us Out Shake The
      Sheets Lookout
      12:51 The Salvation Army While We Were In Your Room Talking To Your
      Wall Befour Three O'Clock Frontier
      ----- air break -----
      12:57 Gutterball Sugar Fix Weasel Brake Out