Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 11 Feb

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2008
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 11 February, 9.00 pm start [NZ SummerTime]

      <NZcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com>
      *** Clippity Cloppity Through Our 17th Year! ***

      * 9 pm - DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      RANDALL WILLIAMS, War Stories [whereisrandall.com]
      BILL GREEN, Texas Greats [Roundup]
      BROOKS WILLIAMS,
      - You Don't Know Me [BrooksWilliams.com]
      RONNIE ELLIOTT, More About John Henry [baamo.org]
      BIC RUNGA, No Crying No More [Sony/BMG] NZ
      JOHNNY DEVLIN, The Wanganui River [Kontact] NZ/Oz
      ASH BURTON & The NIGHTCAPS,
      - I Must Go Back Today [Kiwi] NZ
      ROOSTER QUANTRELL, Don't Leave Me Here [Stardust]
      The STARDUST COWBOYS,
      - Honky Tonk Cowboy Blues [Roundup]
      JOEL MABUS, Holding To The Land [JoelMabus.com]
      LOUDON WAINWRIGHT 3rd, Passion Play [Concord]

      BILL HALEY, Loveless Blues (Bear Family)
      BUDDY WILLIAMS, The Shearer's Goodbye (Kingfisher)Oz
      DOC WATSON,
      - My Little Woman You're So Sweet (Sugar Hill)
      LUKE WILLS & His RHYTHM BUSTERS,
      - High Voltage Gal (Proper)
      COUSIN LEWIS FORD,
      - That Silver Haired Daddy Of Mine (4-Star)
      JESS WILLARD, Hang On The Ball And Chain (Bear Family)
      The RAMBLING RANGERS, Gettin' Tired (Old Timey)
      TEX COCHRANE, My Sweetheart Of Yesterday (Cattle)
      LARRY STEPHENSON, Press On O Pilgrim (Pinecastle)
      SKEETS YANEY & EVELYN WILSON,
      - Another World Ago (Cattle)
      CHRIS ANDERSON, My Kinda Woman (Pinecastle)
      DAVE DUDLEY & KATHY O'DONALL,
      - We Know It's Over (Spectrum)
      ALLISON JANISSE, Every Little Thing (Comstock)
      CONNIE SMITH, I Love Charlie Brown (RCA)
      CHASE TYLER, Louisiana (Mark trail Music)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      KEVIN DANZIG, Toby [KEDA]
      CLELIA ADAMS,
      - Honky Tonk Stardust Cowboy [CleliaAdams.com] Oz
      JESSE WILSON,
      - She's At Home (But The Lights Ain't On) [Rosebud]
      CLELIA ADAMS, Do You Know [CleliaAdams.com] Oz
      DOLLAR BILL ECKEL,
      - How Can Someone So Stupid Be My Boss [Rosebud]
      MARVIN MORROW, I've Still Got It [Jordan]
      FRANK IFIELD, A Little Bit Of Push [Rajon] Oz
      BROOKS WILLIAMS, Johnny's Farewell [BrooksWilliams.com]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making the music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>