Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 04 Feb

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2008
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 04 February, 9.00 pm start [NZ SummerTime]

      <NZcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com>
      *** Galump! Galosh! Onward Through Our 17th Year! ***
      .....Anchor Host for 16+ Years: EDDIE O'STRANGE.....

      * 9.00 pm - RITCHIE ROBERTS, Twin Lakes Opry

      JIM REEVES, The Wreck Of The Number Nine [BMG]
      DENNIS MARSH, I Overlooked An Orchid [Rajon] NZ
      HANK WILLIAMS, Half As Much [MGM]
      BOB McGUIGAN, Good Morning Sunshine [unreleased] NZ
      JOHN PRINE, When Two Worlds Collide [Oh Boy!]
      COLE WILSON, My Swiss Moonlight Lullaby [Viking] NZ
      RITCHIE ROBERTS,
      - Down The Trail Of Aching Hearts [unreleased] NZ
      SLIM DUSTY, When The Rain Tumbles Down In July [EMI] Oz
      DEAN DILLON, Holed Up In Some Honky Tonk [Atlantic]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      RAZZY BAILEY with TRACEY NELSON,
      - Last Stop [MarkTrailMusic]
      HANK STONE, Cold Day In Hell [Comstock]
      DANNEY BALL,
      - Can't Live With 'Em Or Without 'Em [Mark Trail Music]

      The CARTER FAMILY, I'll Be Home Some Day (Rounder)
      REX & NOELENE FRANKLIN, Blues In The Springtime (Bear Family) NZ
      TEX COCHRANE, My Sweetheart Of Yesterday (Cattle)
      BLUERIDGE PLAYBOYS, Gimme My Dime Back (Rambler)
      The MOUNTAIN MUSIC MACHINE, Jake's Revenge (Glenn Lawson)
      PATTI McKINNON, Walk On By (Cable)
      JACK BARLOW, I've Got The Wants For Honey (Antique Records)
      LORETTA LYNN, Trouble In Paradise (Universal)
      SHENANIGANS, Haul Away (Shenanigans.co.nz) NZ
      DALE WATSON, Justice For All (Hightone)
      KIMBERLEY GLOVER, Because (Lampco)
      JERRY AUDLEY, Lucky Me Lonely You (CD-TEX)
      BETTY CODY, Dear Sister (Cattle)
      KARL SAPP, Hillbilly Blues (Triple Strand Productions)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      LARRY STEPHENSON,
      - Lord It's A Hard Road Home [Pinecastle]
      JEFFERSON PEPPER, Fine Fine Day [American Fallout]
      LARRY STEPHENSON,
      - Set Another Place At The Table [Pinecastle]
      GRASSTOWNE: You're Right, I'm Wrong [Pinecastle]
      ISLA GRANT, A Single Yellow Rose [Rajon] Sc/Ire
      CHRIS ANDERSON,
      - My Aim Is Gettin' Better [Nashville Gold]
      JOHN ANTHONY FRANKLIN, Greatest Gift [Comstock]
      JOHNNY CASH, Jeri And Nina's Melody [Columbia]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making the music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>