Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 28 Jan

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2008
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 28 January, 9.00 pm start [NZ SummerTime]

      <NZcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com>
      *** Onward! Ever Onward! Through Our 17th Year! ***

      * 9 pm - DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      CHRIS HAWKENS: Mom, Dad And Me [Kim's World]
      AVA BARBER, Bucket To The South [Renwood]
      GARY MANCUSO, Mr Wilson [Kim's World]
      WALTER BRENNAN,
      Conversation With A Mule [Collector's Choice]
      J BLACKWELL, Good Morning Sunshine [Comstock]
      LYN ANDERSON, I've Been Everywhere [CBS]
      The BELLAMY BROTHERS, Drug Problem [CD-Tex]
      KARL SAPP, Fly Away [Triplestrand Prods]
      GLENNA BELL, How I Found Out I'm Insane [CD-Tex]
      STAN COX, The Good Stuff [Triplestrand Prods]
      JACK BARLOW, I Live The Country Songs I Sing [Antique]

      The KINGSTON TRIO, Hope You Understand (Festival)
      JOHN STEWART, July You're A Woman (Capitol)
      TEX MORTON, Peg Leg Jack (EMI) NZ/Oz
      TIM McNAMARA, Snowy River Riders (Rajon) Oz
      SONS Of The WEST, Oh Monah (Proper)
      SHIRLEY THOMS, Call Of The Ranges (Hadley) Oz
      YODELIN' SLIM CLARK, Sweet Little Bluebird (Old Homestead)
      RICKY NELSON, Stood Up (EMI)
      JEANNIE KENDALL, Love Is A Long Road (Varese-Sarabande)
      CARL SMITH, Guilty Conscience (BACM)
      BRADLEY WEST, All We Did (Triplestrand Prods)
      JIM REEVES, Then I'll Stop Loving You (Proper)
      PATTI McKINNON, Easy Lovin' (Cable) Oz
      GENE O'QUIN, Too Hot To Handle (Disky)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      SPARKY & RHONDA RUCKER,
      - Down In The Valley [sparkyandrhonda.com]
      AMBER E ROBINSON, Go Back Home When I Can [self] NZ/Oz
      The CORVETTES, Golden Shears [Kiwi] NZ
      J BLACKWELL, The Only Angel In Black [jayblackwell.com]
      The MOUNTAIN MUSIC MACHINE,
      - To Be A Kid Again [Glenn Lawson]
      CAROLYN MARTIN,
      - Cheatin' On Your Baby [carolynmartinmusic.com]
      EDDIE PENNINGTON, Pig Ankle Rag [Smithsonian]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making the music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>