PLAYLIST - Crop Circles 1/19 - WQNA 88.3 FM Spfld, IL (wqna.org)

  • Tom Huber
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2008
      Time Artist Song Album Label
      ----- air break -----
      11:05 Dollar Store Button Up Dollar Store Bloodshot
      11:08 John Fogerty I Can't Take It No More Revival Fantasy
      11:10 True Believers Tell Her Hard Road Rykodisc
      11:13 Henry Butler Bourbon Street Blues Blues After Sunset
      Black Top
      11:18 Loretta Lynn What Makes Me Tick Coal Miner's Daughter Decca
      11:22 Jimmie Dale Gilmore Blue Shadows One Endless Night Rounder
      11:25 Tom Irwin This Old Farm Carry Me Home Clyded
      ----- air break -----
      11:32 Sidewinders Can't Let Go Auntie Ramos' Pool Hall Mammoth
      DJ Comments: request
      11:38 The Waxwings While You Spiral Low To The Ground Bobsled
      11:39 The Thrills Faded Beauty Queen Let's Bottle Bohemia Virgin
      11:42 The Tripwires Tulane Makes You Look Around Paisley Pop
      11:45 The Figgs Back To Being Slow Charm Earsmile
      11:49 Shoes Curiosity Boomerang Elektra
      11:55 Bill Mallonee & Vigilantes Of Love Resplendent Audible
      Sigh True Tunes
      12:01 Alejandro Escovedo Five Hearts Breaking More Miles Than
      Money: Live 1994-96 Bloodshot
      ----- air break -----
      12:13 Chuck Prophet Freckle Song Soap & Water Yep Roc
      12:17 Scud Mountain Boys Penthouse Massachusetts Sub Pop
      12:20 Darrell Scott I Wanna Be Free Theatre Of The Unheard Full
      12:24 Bare Jr. Give Nothing Away Boo-Tay Immortal
      12:27 Gov't Mule I Think You Know What I Mean Life Before
      Insanity Volcano
      12:32 Supersuckers A Good Night For My Drinkin' Motherf**kers Be
      Trippin' Mid-Fi
      12:34 Deadstring Brothers Queen Of The Scene Silver Mountain
      ----- air break -----
      12:42 Buddy Miller A Showman's Life Midnight & Lonesome Hightone
      12:47 The Hickups All I Want The Hickups Troutcat
      12:49 Evan Dando & Juliana Hatfield $1000 Wedding Return Of The
      Grievous Angel: A Tribute To Gram Parsons Alm
      12:53 Last Train Home Who Could Blame Me? Last Train Home Adult
      ----- air break -----
      12:58 Harding Across The Road Across The Road El Cortez