Playlist: Fear & Whiskey 1/21/08

  • Mock the DJ
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2008
      WRCT 88.3 fm * Pittsburgh, PA
      www.wrct.org
      Program: Fear & Whiskey
      Date: 01-21-2008; 7p-9p

      Host: Karl Rimzig

      My first set was dedicated to Drew Glackin, who passed away earlier this month. Drew played bass on all tracks in the set.

      The Silos/Whistled a Slow Waltz
      Tandy/The Truth is Better Than a Lie
      Gingersol/Yesterday
      Jim Roll/Age Old Love Story
      John P. Strohm/Somebody's Baby

      Graham Parker/Anything for a Laugh
      Mekons/Dark Dark Dark
      Bonnie 'Prince' Billy/I Came to Hear the Music
      Townes Van Zandt/Pancho and Lefty
      Chuck Prophet/Doubter out of Jesus

      Porter Wagoner/The Cold Hard Facts of Life
      Bobby Bare/Dear Wastebasket
      Bobby Bare Jr./Painting Her Fingernails
      Loretta Lynn/Blue Kentucky Girl
      Carolyn Mark/Get Along

      Volebeats/Die By the Sword
      Freakwater/War Pigs
      Gladys/Roots
      The Mary Janes/Lucky Stars
      Kris Kristofferson/Me and Bobby McGee
      Kevin Finn/Creatures

      The Breakup Society/Strictly Biological Heart
      Young Fresh Fellows/Picnic
      Ruckus and the Trousers/Depression ABC's
      Gear Daddies/Goodbye Marie
      Billy Bragg/Waiting for the Great Leap Forwards

      Woody Guthrie/1913 Massacre*
      Ray Rhodes/Fred Adams
      The Deliberate Strangers/Satan Your Kingdom Must Come Down
      Charley Pride/Kiss An Angel Good Morning*
      Buck Owens/I've Got a Tiger by the Tail

      *requests