Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 21 Jan

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2008
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 21 January, 9.00 pm start [NZ SummerTime]

      <NZcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com>
      *** Galump! Galump! Onward Through Our 17th Year! ***
      .....Anchor Host for 16+ Years: EDDIE O'STRANGE.....

      * 9.00 pm - RITCHIE ROBERTS, Twin Lakes Opry

      JOHN WILLIAMSON, A Thousand Feet [EMI] Oz
      ROY ROGERS, Listen To The Rhythm Of The Range [Pegasus]
      JOY SLOANE, Saddle Boy [unreleased] NZ
      HANK THOMPSON, The New Green Light [Disky]
      LORETTA LYNN, You're Lookin' At Country [Universal]
      RUSSELL LEPPER, Abilene [unreleased] NZ
      CHARLEY PRIDE, So Afraid Of Losing You Again [RCA]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Wolverton Mountain [unreleased] NZ
      DON WILLIAMS, Some Broken Hearts Never Mend [MCA]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      PATTI McKINNON,
      ...What Part Of No Don't You Understand? [Cable] NZ/Oz
      YARN, No Future Together [yarnmusic.net]
      KATHY MATTEA, Here's Hopin' [Mercury]

      SAM MCGEE, In A Cool Shady Nook (Document)
      LILY CONNORS, A Sinner's Prayer (Rajon) Oz
      JIMMIE RODGERS, Lullaby Yodel (Documents)
      BAR-X COWBOYS, Under The Sun (Proper)
      TOMMY SOSEBEE,
      ...Don't Trade Your Love For Gold (Bronco Buster)
      MARILYN McCONNELL, Pass Me By (Diamond Back)
      JIM & JESSE, Destination In Glory (Starday)
      NORMA JEAN, What Locks The Door? (RCA Camden)
      JACK FORD, I Understand Just How You Feel (Proper)
      RON WALLACE, A Cowboy Never Dies (TSP)
      GARY FERGUSON, If You're Ever Gonna Leave Me (pxrec.com)
      MERLE TRAVIS, Louisiana Boogie (Disky)
      LAURIE LEWIS & TOM ROZUM, Sleepy Eyed John (Rounder)
      BRENDON LILY, Not Counting You (brendonlily.com) NZ
      DUANNE LEE PROCTOR, If I Had My Way (TSP)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      RICHARD FRANKZ,
      ...Just Spending Time (With You) [RichardFrankz.com]
      RED SOVINE, Last Goodbye [RCA]
      HARDROCK GUNTER, Silver And Gold [Decca]
      JOHNNY CASH, Lorena [Columbia]
      GEORGE MORGAN, Please Don't Let Me Love You [Columbia]
      TOMMY KAHI GROUP feat ROSEMARY KAHI,
      ...Goodnight Aloha [Robbins] NZ
      GENE WATSON, John's Back In Town [Intersound]
      CAMILLE Te NAHU & STUIE FRENCH,
      ...Sentimental Ol' You [CamilleTeNahu.com] NZ/Oz
      CHET ATKINS & JERRY REED,
      ...Major Attempt At A Minor Thing [RCA]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making the music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>