Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 14 Jan

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2008
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 14 January, 8.00 pm start [NZ SummerTime]

      <NZcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com>
      *** Gallumping Through Our 17th Year ***

      * NOTE: It's the final 8 O'CLOCK start! *
      * 8 pm - DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      BUTCH HANCOCK, Little Coyote Waltz [Rainlight]
      DUANE LEE PROCTOR, If I Had My Way [Triplestrand Prods]
      CLINT EASTWOOD, Bouquet Of Roses [Cameo]
      JACK BARLOW, Bring Back Those Old Songs [Triplestrand Prods]
      BILL EKHOFF, What I Didn't Want To Know [Triplestrand Prods]
      RED SOVINE, Daddy [RCA]
      RON WALLACE, A Cowboy Never Dies [Triplestrand Prods]
      MITCH SNOW, I'm Long Gone [Diamond Back]
      NORMA JEAN, Once More I'll Let You In [Omni]
      RAIN CHECK, Rather Be Lucky [Diamond Back]
      MEL TILLIS, This Old House
      BRENDON LILEY, A Little Bluer Than That [BrendonLiley.com] NZ
      DONALD FULLER, Callin' Dr Phil [myspace.com/donaldfuller]
      HANK COCHRAN, When Cotton Was King [Gifted Few]
      GARY FERGUSON, If You're Ever Gonna Love Me [pxrec.com]
      CHARLIE DRAKE, I've Lost The End Of My Yodel [Parlophone]
      ROGER MILLER, Medley of Hits - "Live"
      BILLY HAYES, The Ballad Of Davy Crockett [Cadence]
      JIM & JESSE, My Little Honeysuckle Rose [Capitol]
      ERNEST TUBB & RED FOLEY, The Chicken Song [Sagebrush]
      CARL BUTLER, A Penny For Your Thoughts [Castle]
      JIMMY HEAP & The MELODY MASTERS,
      Then I'll Be Happy [Capitol/Bear Family]
      LAURIE LEWIS & TOM ROZUM, My Dixie Darlin' [Rounder]

      JACK GUTHRIE, I Told You Once (Disky)
      BILL NETTLES, My Cross Eyed Nancy Jane (Cattle)
      BILL WOODS & His ORANGE BLOSSOM PLAYBOYS, Trusting You (Ace)
      The McKEAN SISTERS, By The Banks Of The Sunny Tweed (Rajon) Oz
      DOYE O'DELL, She Left Me When My Dreamboat Started Leakin' (Cattle)
      RED SOVINE, Love Is (RCA)
      TERESA BREWER, Empty Arms (Bear Family)
      W B STOKELY, The Mansion You Stole (Western Heart)
      JOHNNY BOND, The Daughter Of Jole Blon (ASV)
      DON GIBSON, Oh Lonesome Me (RCA)
      WANDA JACKSON, In The Middle Of A Heartache (Capitol)
      CHAS McDEVITT SKIFFLE GROUP, Cotton Fields (Bear Family)
      CHARLEY PRIDE, Before I Met You (RCA)
      The MILLER SISTERS, You Can Tell Me (Sun)
      HANK SNOW, Confused With The Blues (Bear Family)
      BOBBY HELMS, Fraulein (Bear Family)
      EDDIE KIRK, Candy Kisses (Capitol)
      JOE DIFFIE & MARY CHAPIN CARPENTER, Not Too Much To Ask (Epic)
      WARREN H WILLIAMS, Big Red Rock (CAAMA) Oz
      JIM SILVERS, The Last To Get The News (Bear Family)
      GEORGE STRAIT, King Of The Mountain (MCA)
      SONS OF THE SAN JOAQUIN, Empty Saddles (WB)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      CHET ATKINS & MERLE TRAVIS,
      Is Anything Better Than This? [RCA]
      BRENDA LEE, Someone To Love Me [Decca]
      HOMER & JETHRO, Yaller Rose Of Texas You All [RCA]
      GUY CLARK, Off The Map [Sugar Hill]
      TOM T. HALL, Homecoming [Bear Family]
      TOMMY CASH, Too Little Too Late [Playback]
      KEITH WHITLEY, Lucky Dog
      CHET ATKINS & LENNY BREAU, Cattle Call [RCA]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who
      make their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>