PLAYLIST - Crop Circles 1/5 - WQNA 88.3 FM Spfld, IL (wqna.org)

  • Tom Huber
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2008
      1/5
      Time Artist Song Album Label
      ----- air break -----
      11:05 Deadstring Brothers If You Want Me To Silver Mountain
      Bloodshot
      11:09 John Doe The Golden State A Year In The Wilderness Yep Roc
      11:13 Rodney Crowell Say You Love Me The Outsider Columbia
      11:16 Buddy Blue Talkin' Woman Live At The Hootenanny, Vol. 1
      Time Bomb
      11:19 Steve Earle I Still Carry You Around El Corazon Warner
      Brothers
      11:22 Emmylou Harris Sorrow In The Wind Blue Kentucky Girl
      Warner Brothers
      11:26 John Fogerty Somebody Help Me Revival Fantasy
      ----- air break -----
      11:33 Tom Irwin On That Summer Day Carry Me Home Clyded
      11:36 Willie Nelson What Can You Do To Me Now Who'll Buy My
      Memories: The IRS Tapes Sony
      11:39 Ray Price Ice Cold Heart Talk To Your Heart Columbia
      11:46 Slim Harpo Rainin' In My Heart Raining In My Heart Excello
      11:48 Tom Russell The Angel Of Lyon The Long Way Around Hightone
      11:54 Hearts & Flowers Second Hand Sundown Queen Of Horses, Kids,
      & Forgotten Women Edsel
      11:58 Chuck Prophet Soap & Water Soap & Water Yep Roc
      ----- air break -----
      12:10 Harding Across The Road Across The Road El Cortez
      12:14 Nick Lowe Not Too Long Ago At My Age Yep Roc
      12:16 The Soft Boys I Love Lucy Nextdoorland Matador
      12:19 The Tripwires Commedianne Makes You Look Around Paisley Pop
      12:22 The Creeps Down At The Nightclub Enjoy The Creeps Tracks
      On Wax
      12:25 Charles Mingus Boogie Stop Shuffle Mingus Ah Um Columbia
      12:30 Aztex Perfect Woman Short Stories Hightone
      ----- air break -----
      12:38 Al Green Tired Of Being Alone Gets Next To You Hi
      12:41 The Waco Brothers Where The Mighty Fall Electric Waco
      Chair Bloodshot
      12:45 Don Walser Whose Heart Are You Breaking Now Texas Top
      Hand Watermelon
      12:48 Buck Owens Tired Of Livin' Buck Owens Sundazed
      12:53 Guadalcanal Diary Country Club Gun Jamboree Elektra
      ----- air break -----
      12:57 The Hickups Tag Sale The Hickups Troutcat