RIP: Drew Glackin 2003 - 2008

  • Mock the DJ
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2008
      Drew was an extremely talented musician, and a friend of mine. He will me missed.

      -Paul

      It is with the greatest sadness that we inform you of the passing of
      Drew Glackin. He was unaware of an overactive thyroid condition that
      led to severe heart damage. He was surrounded by family and friends
      during his final days and hours and we are all still in a state of
      shock and disbelief.

      Drew was adored around the world and his larger than life spirit and
      contagious jovial energy touched everyone he met, everywhere he went.
      He was a musician of the highest talent and made his mark in countless
      bands, record albums, and many thousands of live performances. He will
      be sorely missed and the memories of his music, his great humor, and
      his magnanimous generosity of spirit and love will be with us
      forever.

      A fund will be set up to help his family with expenses and we will
      keep you informed of memorial concerts and events as they develop.

      We will all keep Drew in our hearts,
      Konrad, Rod and Walter.

      For those of you who plan to attend Drew's memorial servicesl,
      there is detailed information at www.devlinfh.com

      Here are the main points:

      The viewing will be Wednesday, Jan 9, from 4 to 8pm at
      Doyle-Devlin Funeral Home
      695 Corliss Avenue, Phillipsburg, NJ 08865

      The mass of Christian burial will be Thursday, Jan 10, at 9:30am in
      Saints Philip and James Catholic Church
      430 S. Main Street, Phillipsburg, NJ

      Lodging Information:

      The Hampton Inn, 3723 Easton/Nazareth Highway, Easton, PA 18045 ~ (610) 250-6500

      The Holiday Inn Express, 90 Kunkle Drive, Easton, PA 18045 ~ (610) 923-9495

      INFO ON MEMORIAL CONCERTS IS STILL PENDING, check at thesilos.net for updates
      Make distant family not so distant with Windows Vista® + Windows Live™.
      http://www.microsoft.com/windows/digitallife/keepintouch.mspx?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_CPC_VideoChat_distantfamily_012008