Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 31 Dec

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2007
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 31 December, 8.00 pm start [NZ SummerTime]

      <NZcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com>
      *** SkyRocketing Through Our 17th Year ***

      It's First Footing Time In The Valley!

      * NOTE: It's an 8 O'CLOCK start until Jan 14th! *

      * 8 pm - DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      RAY CHARLES, Here We Go Again [Atlantic]
      TEX MORTON, The Cat Came Back [Festival] NZ/Oz
      WANDA JACKSON, Jesus Put A Yodel In My Soul
      HANK WILLIAMS, Please Don't Let Me Love You [Polydor]
      SLIM DUSTY, How Will I Go With Him Mate? [EMI] Oz
      HOMER & JETHRO, Three Nights Experience
      HANK THOMPSON, Who Left The Door To Heaven Open?
      JERRY CLOWER, Anybody Up There?
      ISLA GRANT, Cottage In The Country [Rajon] Sc/Ire
      JOHN PRINE, All The Best [Oh Boy!]
      JERRY CLOWER, Chemistry
      WILLIE NELSON, MERLE HAGGARD & RAY PRICE,
      My Life's Been A Pleasure [Lost Highway]
      BOB ZENTZ, The End Of Another Year [BobZentz.com]
      PINKARD & BOWDEN, Help Me Make It Through The Yard
      GEORGE JONES & TAMMY WYNETTE,
      Will You Travel Down This Road With Me? [Epic]
      JO STAFFORD, Serenade Of The Bells [1947]
      JERRY CLOWER, Runaway Truck
      VAUGHN MONROE, In The Middle Of The House
      ROGER MILLER, WILLIE NELSON & RAY PRICE, Old Friends
      GLEN REID, Where Have All The Good Years Gone? [GlenReid.com] Ca
      The STATLER BROTHERS, Do You Remember These?
      JOHNNY CASH, Five Feet High And Rising [Columbia]

      GENE AUTRY, Gone Fishin' (Columbia)
      CHARLIE POOLE, My Gypsy Girl (County)
      JOHNNY BOND, Don't Look Now (ASV)
      WILMA LEE COOPER, White Rose (Rebel)
      SWEET VIOLET BOYS, Round And Round (Proper)
      WEBB PIERCE, I Don't Care (Plantation)
      The BROWNS, Three Hearts In A Tangle (Bear Family)
      JACK SCOTT, What A Wonderful Night Out (Bear Family)
      TEXAS BILL STRENGTH, I'm Doing A Peach Of A Job (Proper)
      JIM REEVES, From A Jack To A King (Pulse)
      JO ANNE HOUSTON, The Race Is On (Newsound)
      ROSANNE CASH & BOBBY BARE, No Memories Hangin' 'Round (Columbia)
      RED & FRED, Are There Tears Behind Your Smile? (County)
      COLLEEN HONEYMAN, Willie Jones (CH Records) Oz
      ASLEEP At The WHEEL, Walk On By (CBS)
      DOLLY PARTON, You're The One That Taught Me To Swing (Pulse)
      OAK RIDGE BOYS, Trying To Love Two Women (RCA)
      PATSY CLINE, Have You Ever Been Lonely? (MCA)
      RICKY SKAGGS & RAY CHARLES, Friendship (CBS)
      RICK SHARP, Let's Get Even (Universal Sound)
      KEITH WHITLEY, If You Think I'm Crazy Now (RCA)
      KITTY WELLS & RED FOLEY, No One But You (Pulse)
      PIRATES Of The MISSISSIPPI, Rollin' Home (Axis)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      JIMMIE REVARD & His OKLAHOMA PLAYBOYS,
      Riding Down The Canyon
      MOON MULLICAN, Mona Lisa
      HANK THOMPSON, Make Room In Your Heart
      DAVID BALL, Just Out Of Reach [Dualtone]
      CHET ATKINS & MARK KNOPFLER,
      The Next Time I'm In Town [CBS]
      BING CROSBY, Let's Start The New Year Right [MasterSound]
      CHET ATKINS & MARK KNOPFLER,
      I'll See You In My Dreams [CBS]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who
      make their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>