Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 24 Dec

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2007
      Mon 24 December, 8.00 pm start [NZ SummerTime]

      *** Jingle-Jangle-Jinglin' Through Our 17th Year! ***

      _My Job? Muckin' Out The Stables!_

      * NOTE: It's an 8 O'CLOCK start until Jan 14th! *

      PATTY PARKER, La Nocha Buena [Comstock]
      DAVE POTTS, Christmas Cards [Hudson Harding]
      EDDY ARNOLD, Will Santy Come To Shanty Town [RCA]
      ALLEN LAYMAN, It's That Time Of Year [Mark Trail Music]
      LIZ TALLEY, Christmas Eve Night [Liz Talley]
      ASLEEP At The WHEEL, A Christmas Wish [BMG]
      JOHNNY CASH, Here Was A Man [Columbia]
      CAREY CREED/RANDY BARRETT, A Band Of Twelve [Azalea City]
      MARTY ROBBINS, Christmas Prayer [Columbia]
      RIDERS In The SKY, The Christmas Yodel [Rounder]
      KORN KOBBLERS, Don't Give Me No Goose At Christmas [78rpm]

      * 8.50 pm - RITCHIE ROBERTS, Twin Lakes Opry

      JOHNNY MATHIS, It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas [EMI]
      ANN MURRAY, Oh Holy Night [Capitol] Ca
      CHLOE & JOHNNY COOPER, One By One [unreleased] NZ
      ELVIS PRESLEY, Blue Christmas [BMG]
      RUSSELL LEPPER, You're My Best Friend [unreleased] NZ
      FOSTER & ALLEN, Jingle Bells [Telstar] Ire
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Rudolf The Red Nosed Reindeer [unreleased] NZ
      BOBBY HELMS, Jingle Bell Rock [BMG]
      JOSE FELICIANO, Feliz Navidad [BMG]

      ROY ROGERS, Hadie Brown (Weton-Wesgram) EEC
      TENNESSEE ERNIE FORD, The Shotgun Boogie (Disky)
      MELBA MONTGOMERY, O Christmas Tree (Flashback)
      REX & NOELENE FRANKLIN, Bushman's Rodeo (Bear Family) NZ
      SMOKY DAWSON, Curio Of Marrabelle (EMI) Oz
      SMOKEY WOOD & The WOODCHIPS, Riding To Glory (Zircon)
      RICK STANCILL & LUANN, Here On Christams Eve (Armadillo)
      PATSY MONTANA, My Song Of The West (Cattle)
      FARON YOUNG, Alone With You (Disky)
      The ISBELLS, Bringing Up The End Of The Line (Glory Train)
      ROD DERRETT, Puha And Pakeha (EMI) NZ
      JIMMY DEAN, Big Bad John (Columbia)
      LARRY STEPHENSON, Away In A Manger (Pinecastle)
      ANN J MORTON, Willie I Will (Joyce-Ramgatie)
      ROGER MILLER, Leavin's Not The Only Way To Go (MCA)
      WILLIAM RAY, What Will Santa Wear? (rattlesnaketracks.com)
      TAYLOR WARE, Choc'late Icecream Cone (taylorware.com)
      CONNIE SMITH, Cincinatti Ohio (RCA)
      TEX MORTON, Dreams Of Silver And Memories Of Gold (EMI) NZ/Oz
      JEAN SHEPARD, Jeopardy (Disky)
      HAL WILLIS, Let's Go For A Sleigh Ride (Hillcrest).

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      The Night Before Christmas Song [Delta]
      LES BARKER, The Verb To Be [MrsAckroyd.com] UK
      HOMER & JETHRO, Nuttin' For Christmas [RCA]
      RIDERS In The SKY, Just Put A Ribbon In Your Hair [Rouder]
      BILLY YATES, Little Annie's Christmas Wish [Mark Trail Music]
      JERRY WEBB, Christmas Time On The County Line [CD-Tex]
      Go Tell It On The Mountain [AVM]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who
      make their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>