Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 17 Dec

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2007
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 17 December, 8.00 pm start [NZ SummerTime]

      <NZcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com>
      *** Sleighin' Through Our 17th Year! ***
      Your PreChristmas PreCurser! (sic)

      * NOTE: It's an 8 O'CLOCK start until Jan 14th! *

      * ALBUM of the MONTH [maybe Album of the Year!]:
      RED McKELVIE, Ridin' On Trains [SDLmusic.co.nz] NZ

      * SPOTLIGHT on a FUTURE STAR of NZ country music:
      BRENDON LILEY, "Heart Of Blue" [BrendonLiley.com] NZ

      * 8 pm - DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      MAYF NUTTER, Thinking Of Christmas And Home [Stardust]
      RAY ELLINGTON, Christmas Story [Rolled Gold] UK
      TENNESSEE ERNIE FORD, A Rootin' Tootin' Santa Claus
      DANNY KAYE & PATTI ANDREWS, All I Want For Christmas
      The GEEZINSLAWS, Lighten Up It's Christmas [CD-Tex]
      LES ANDREWS, Merry Christmas You Suckers [Zodiac] NZ
      WALTER BRENNAN, A Farmer's Prayer [Liberty]
      TERRY SMITH, The New 12 Days Of Christmas [Rhinestone Rooster]
      SEEKERS, There Are No Lights On Our Christmas Tree [Sony] Oz
      GEORGE COLE & DENNIS WATERMAN,
      - What Are We Going To Tell Her Indoors? [EMI] UK
      ARTHUR GODFREY, Mele Kalikimaka [Epic]
      BOB ATCHER & The DINNING SISTERS, Christmas Island [Capitol]
      DAVID BALL, Christmas In Waikiki [CD-Tex]
      RED McKELVIE, NZ Musique Quota Song [SDLmusic.co.nz] NZ
      BRENDON LILEY, Walking After Midnight [BrendonLiley.com] NZ
      MARK E JOHNSON, My Family Christmas Tree [MarkTrailMusic.com]
      EVELYN CONNER, Christmas 1954 [Ready Records]
      TAYLOR WARE, Yodeling Cowgirls [TaylorWare.com]
      HOMER & JETHRO, All I Want For Christmas Is My Upper Plate [RCA]

      The ISBELLS, Christmas On The Farm (Glory Train)
      FRANK CRUMIT & JULIA SANDERSON,
      Would You Like To Take A Walk (Naxos)
      The DELMORE BROTHERS,
      Happy On The Mississippi Shore (County)
      The VILLAGE SINGERS,
      - A Carpenter A Mother And A King (Pinecastle)
      RAGGED BUT RIGHT,
      - Sailor On The Deep Blue Sea (merriweather.ca) Ca
      ADOLPH HOFNER & HIS TEXANS, It's Best To Behave (Proper)
      TED DAFFAN, Heading Down The Wrong Highway (Jasmine)
      GEORGE HAMILTON IV, Christmas In Heaven (Hillcrest)
      WILF CARTER, West Of Rainbow Trail (RCA Camden) Ca
      The CHUCK WAGON GANG, It's All Right Now (Gospel HoF)
      JOHNNY COOPER QSM, Fallen Angel (HMV) NZ
      The TIDWELLS, Heaven Will Welcome Me (Glory Train)
      ADIE GREY, Kisses For Christmas (Hey Baby)
      T J STUART, Rosin On The Bow (Comstock) Ire
      RITA MACNEIL, I'll Accept The Rose (Polydor)
      BELLAMY BROTHERS, Jingle Bells - A Cowboy's Holiday (NME)
      BECKY HOBBS, Live Until You Die (Stardust)
      HERMANN LAMMERS MEYER & DUSTY OWENS,
      - Fifteen Years Ago (Desert Kid)
      JEFF GRIFFITH, It Was Always So Easy (jeffgriffith.net)
      LARRY HOSFORD, Shade Tree Fix-It Man (larryhosford.com)
      DANNY BRITT, I Love You More (Red Dawg)
      LARRY STEPHENSON, Country Christmas (Pinecastle)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      ARLON BENNETT, The Christmas Tree On Salem Street [Hudson Harding]
      BRAD PAISLEY: Penguin, James Penguin [MCA]
      SONNY BURGESS, The Night When He Came [CD-Tex]
      The PIGS, Busy Thinkin' [The Pigs.com.au] Oz
      KARI HOBBS, Definite Maybe [Country Discovery]
      RED McKELVIE, Taihape [SDLmusic.co.nz] NZ
      ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL, Merry Texas Christmas Y'All [BMG]
      CHET ATKINS & HANK SNOW, Make The World Go Away [RCA]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who
      make their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>