PLAYLIST - Crop Circles 12/08- WQNA 88.3 FM Spfld, IL (wqna.org)

  • Tom Huber
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2007
      12/8
      Time Artist Song Album Label
      ----- air break -----
      11:05 Deadstring Brothers Ain't No Hidin' Love Silver Mountain
      Bloodshot
      11:10 Christy McWilson The Serpentine River Bed Of Roses Hightone
      11:13 The Hickups Heaven The Hickups Troutcat
      11:16 Dwight Yoakam Sorry You Asked? Gone Reprise
      11:19 Charlie Feathers Defrost Your Heart Charlie Feathers
      Elektra Nonesuch/American Explorer Series
      11:22 Gene Clark The True One No Other Asylum
      11:26 Lou Ann Barton Rockin' Around The Xmas Tree An Austin
      Rhythm & Blues Xmas Epic
      ----- air break -----
      11:32 Tom Irwin Goin' Away Carry Me Home Clyded
      11:35 John Doe Lean Out Yr Window A Year In The Wilderness Yep Roc
      11:37 Tarnation Tell Me It's Not So Gentle Creatures 4AD
      11:40 Beachwood Sparks Sister Rose Beachwood Sparks Sub Pop
      11:47 Hot Tuna Walkin' Blues America's Choice Grunt
      11:53 Ian Hunter Wash Us Away Rant Fuel 2000
      11:57 Nick Lowe Not Too Long At My Age Yep Roc
      ----- air break -----
      12:03 Chuck Prophet Talkin' New Kingdom Soap & Water Yep Roc
      12:08 Harding Dusted Across The Road El Cortez
      12:13 Patty Loveless Born Again Fool On Your Way Home Epic
      12:17 John Fogerty I Can't Take It No More Revival Fantasy
      12:19 The Clutters Crack Your Heart T & C Chicken Ranch
      12:22 The Figgs Regional Hits Follow Jean Through The Sea Gern
      Blandsten
      12:25 Stevie Wonder Tuesday Heartbreak Talking Book Tamla
      ----- air break -----
      12:33 James Brown Santa Claus Goes Straight To The Ghetto The
      Best Of James Brown: The Xmas Collection Polydor
      12:37 The Church Keys Who Drank My Beer Work With It!!! Norton
      12:39 The Ass Ponys Lake Brenda Electric Rock Music A&M
      12:43 Dumptruck For The Country Lemmings Travel To The Sea
      Devil In The Woods
      12:52 Lyle Lovett Fat Babies I Love Everybody Curb
      ----- air break -----
      12:57 Dale Watson Honky Tonk Xmas Xmas Time In Texas Koch