Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 10 Dec

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2007
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 10 December, 9.00 pm start [NZ SummerTime]

      <NZcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com>
      *** Galloping Through Our 17th Year! ***
      [Sorry, still building the sleigh]

      * NOTE: Next Monday night it's an 8 O'CLOCK start! *

      * 9 pm - RITCHIE ROBERTS - The Twin Lakes Opry

      JOHN WILLIAMSON, Old Man Emu [EMI] Oz
      DOLLY PARTON & KENNY ROGERS, I Believe In Santa Claus [RCA]
      ANN BUSH, Crazy [unreleased] NZ
      SELDOM SCENE, Long Black Veil [EMI]
      DEAN MARTIN, Winter Wonderland [Capitol]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, If We Make It Through December [unreleased] NZ
      PAUL WATTS, We Could [unreleased] NZ
      JOY SLOAN, Daddy Was A Yodelling Cowboy [unreleased] NZ
      DANIEL O'DONNELL, Rocking Around The Christmas Tree [Ritz] Ire

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      BRANT MILLER, Cowboy Christmas [Stardust]
      The PUFFERS, The Boat Cannot Sink [Glory Train]
      T. J. STUART, Folks From County Down [Comstock] Ire

      SMILIN' BILLY BLINKHORN, Sweetheart Yodel (Kingfisher) Oz
      REG LINDSAY, My Baby Doll (Columbia) Oz
      JOHNNIE LEE WILLS & HIS BOYS,
      I Wonder What I'm Going To Do (Proper)
      JOHN GRENELL, Santa's Workshop (Joe Brown) NZ
      EARL SCRUGGS & TOM T HALL,
      There Ain't No Country Music On This Jukebox (CBS)
      WEBSTER BROTHERS, Road Of Broken Hearts (Old Timey)
      RICKY SKAGGS & DOLLY PARTON, A Vision Of Mother (CBS)
      BUCK OWENS, One Of Everything You Got (Capitol)
      DENNIS CASH, My Old Cottage Home (carolinasonshine.com)
      DANIEL O'DONNELL & MARY DUFF,
      Do You Think You Could Love Me Again? (Rajon) Ire
      CAROLINA SONSHINE, Let The Light Shine Down (Mastershield)
      ISLA GRANT with FOSTER & ALLEN, Over TheYears (Rajon) Sc/Ire
      PETE SCHLEGEL, Two Dollars In The Jukebox (Mark Trail Music)
      DAVID BROADLEY, Somebody Stop Me (Transmission) NZ/UK

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      RAGGED BUT RIGHT,
      On The Dixie Bee Line [merriweather.ca] Ca
      JERRY WEBB, Christmas Time On The County Line [CD-Tex]
      JEFF GRIFFITH, She Reminds Me Of You [JeffGriffith.net]
      HERMANN LAMMERS MEYER,
      Do What You Do Do Well [Desert Kid] De
      DANNY BRITT,
      That's What This Love's All About [RedDawgMusic.com]
      LARRY HOSFORD, High On Livin' [LarryHosford.com]
      GLENN ERICKSON, Epitaph [Nashville Gold]
      HERMANN LAMMERS MEYER, Emslaendler [Desert Kid] De
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who
      make their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>