Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 26 Nov

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2007
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 26 November, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]

      * Now Galloping Willy Nilly-son Through Our 17th Year *
      All the way from BrokeJoke Mountain.
      Side saddle.
      Who WAS that masked man?

      * 9 pm - DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      SI KHAN, First Time At A War [Strictly Country]
      KEVIN JONES, Up In Smoke [KivaRecords.com]
      KARL SAPP, Holdin' Onto Somethin' [Triplestrand Prods]
      ARTHUR KLEINER: What Now, What Next [Comstock]
      BRADLEY WEST, Till We Get It Right [Triplestrand Prods]
      DELGIRL, Between Earth & The Sky [delgirl.co.nz] NZ
      PAUL STREET, Breathe Love In [Hillcrest]
      ANDY BYRON, Nancy [AndyByronMusic.com]
      JEFF CHANCE, Soft Eyes [Hillcrest]
      CLIFF RICHARD & HELMUT LOTTI, Danny Boy [EMI] UK/Belgium
      MARTY STUART with MERLE HAGGARD, Farmer's Blues [Hip-O]

      BUDDY WILLIAMS, Happy Cowboys (EMI) Oz
      REX GRIFFIN, I'll Never Tell You That I Love You (Bear Family)
      BOB WILLS, Silver Dew On The Bluegrass Tonight (Proper)
      DUSTY SPITTLE, Over The Hill To Ophir (self release) NZ
      PATSY CLINE, You Belong To Me (RCA)
      CHARLIE WALKER, Bow Down Your Head And Cry (Bear Family)
      CONWAY TWITTY & LORETTA LYNN, After The Fire Is Gone (Decca)
      T JAE CHRISTIAN, Grand Tour (Universal Sound)
      RICK SHARP, That's All She Wrote (Universal Sound)
      MARY LEE, Temporarily Yours (Universal Sound)
      CARL FINNEY, Boxcars And Hobo Jungles (PVI Records)
      PAUL ALAN COONS, This Faded Flower (Universal Sound)
      GLEN REID, Wolves At The Gate (Royston Road)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      TERRY ALLAN SMITH, I Could Be Crazy [BigYellowHammock.com]
      ELVIS PRESLEY, Just Tell Her Jim Said Hello [RCA]
      LOUDON WAINWRIGHT 3rd, Dead Skunk [Sony]
      MICHELLE RAE, You Can Bet Your Boots [Stardust]
      ROBERT PLANT & ALISON KRAUSS,
      Through The Morning, Through The Night [Rounder]
      LARRY RICE, Another Year Older [LarryRiceMusic.com]
      The CATTLESTOPS, Play My Way Home [Cattlestops.com]
      EDDIE PENNINGTON, Pig Ankle Rag [Smithsonian Folkways]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who
      make their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie mailto:blue.smoke@...