Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 19 Nov

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2007
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 19 November, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]

      * Now Galloping Willy Nilly Through Our 17th Year *

      * 9 pm - DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      UTAH GREEN, Diamond Road [myspace.com/greenutah]
      RICK SHARP, One Shot At A Time [Universal Sound]
      BEV BENNETT & GREG NEWLON,
      Now Is What We Are [TrueWind]
      SLIM DUSTY,
      The Only Time A Fisherman Tells The Truth [EMI] Oz
      HANS THEESSINK, Katrina [Acoustic Rainbow]
      T JAE CHRISTIAN,
      Picture Of Me Without You [Universal Sound]
      BAREFOOT NATIVES, Only Wanna Party [Acoustic Rainbow]
      KEITH McCOY,
      We Thank You, George Jones [Production Ventures]
      MARY LEE, Hang You Teardrops Out To Dry [Universal Sound]
      BOBBY EDWARDS, You're The Reason [Crest]
      WILLIE NELSON, Bubbles In My Beer [Lost Highway]

      LEWIS McDANIEL & WALTER SMITH,
      I Want To See My Sweetheart (Yazoo)
      THE GIRLS OF THE GOLDEN WEST,
      I Want To Be A Real Cowboy Girl (Bluebird)
      THE LIGHT CRUST DOUGHBOYS,
      Pussy Pussy Pussy (Rambler)
      BUCHANAN BROTHERS,
      When You See Those Flying Saucers (Old Timey)
      CLAUDE KING, Take It Like A Man (Proper)
      MARILYN McCONNELL, Once A Day (Diamond Back)
      JIMMIE WIDENER,
      I've Got The Hesitation Blues (Weton-Wesgram)
      EVERLY BROTHERS, Oh So Many Years (Cadence)
      EVERETT ADAMS,
      Send Down The Rain (Triple Strand Productions)
      CAREY CREED, Shady Grove (Azalea City)
      TOM T HALL, The Saturday Morning Song (RCA)
      ERNEST ASHWORTH,
      She Don't Drink She Don't Smoke (Hill Topper)
      MARVIN RAINWATER, Hard Times (Bear Family)
      JANIE FRICKE, Pride (CBS)
      CEDAR HILL, Love Gone Cold (Blue Circle)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      PAUL ALAN COONS, This Faded Flower [Universal Sound]
      GLEN REID,
      Where Have The Good Years All Gone [GlenReid.com] Ca
      MICHAEL JERLING, Thousand Dollar Car [MichaelJerling.com]
      SPOOK HANDY, Your Flag Decal Won't Get You
      Into Heaven Anymore [SpookHandy.com]
      JOHN PRINE & MAC WISEMAN,
      Just The Other Side Of Nowhere [Oh Boy]
      FIREFALL Acoustic,
      I Don't Want To Spoil The Party [firefall.com]
      ROOSTER QUANTRELL, Super Heroes [Stardust]
      CHET ATKINS & LES PAUL, It Don't Mean A Thing [RCA]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who
      make their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie mailto:blue.smoke@...