PLAYLIST - Crop Circles 11/03 - WQNA 88.3 FM Spfld, IL (wqna.org)

  • Tom Huber
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2007
      11/3
      Time Artist Song Album Label
      ----- air break -----
      11:06 Porter Wagoner Be A Little Quieter Wagonmaster Anti
      11:08 Porter Wagoner Eleven Cent Cotton Wagonmaster Anti
      11:10 The Hickups Hey Big Trucker The Hickups Troutcat
      11:14 Nick Lowe People Change At My Age Yep Roc
      11:17 Rilo Kiley I Never More Adventurous Brute/Beaute
      11:21 The Tim Carroll Band Jody Dry Dreams Atco
      11:28 Greta, Grits, & Gravy Sober Today Greta, Grits, & Gravy
      self-released
      ----- air break -----
      11:36 Harding Song For Firehose Across The Road El Cortez
      11:39 You Am I Ain't Gone & Open Hi Fi Way Warner Brothers
      11:39 Old 97's Rollerskate Skinny Satellite Rides Elektra
      11:48 Al Green Not Tonight I Can't Stop Blue Note
      11:52 Dolly Varden Small Pockets The Panic Bell Undertow
      11:58 Dave Alvin Every Night About This Time Romeo's Escape Epic
      12:04 John Fogerty Somebody Help Me Revival Fantasy
      ----- air break -----
      12:12 John Doe The Golden State A Year In The Wilderness Yep Roc
      12:16 Two Cow Garage Gape & Shudder Three Shelterhouse
      12:18 Heavy Trash Justine Alright Heavy Trash Yep Roc
      12:20 The Mekons Someone The Mekons Rock n Roll TwinTone
      12:23 Blue Rodeo Joker's Wild Outskirts Atlantic
      12:27 Clifford Jordan Quittin' Time Starting Time Jazzland
      12:31 Paul Burch & The WPA Ballclub Percy Lynn's run Wire To
      Wire Checkered Past
      ----- air break -----
      12:42 Porter Wagoner Committed To Parkview Wagonmaster Anti
      12:45 Porter Wagoner The Agony Of Waiting Wagonmaster Anti
      12:49 Ray Price Are You Sure Burning Memories Columbia
      12:52 Grand Champeen Nice Of You To Join Us "Dial T For This"
      In Music We Trust
      ----- air break -----
      12:57 Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell Your Precious Love United Tamla