Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 12 Nov

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2007
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 12 November, 9.00 pm start [NZ SummerTime]

      <NZcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com>
      *** Galloping Through Our 17th Year! ***

      * 9 pm - RITCHIE ROBERTS - The Twin Lakes Opry

      HANK THOMPSON, Rub A Dub Dub [Disky]
      CONNIE FRANCIS, Singing The Blues [Spectrum]
      KEITH WHITLEY, Charlotte's In North Carolina [BMG]
      JOHN PRINE, Milwaukee Here I Come [Oh Boy]
      BUDDY WILLIAMS, Where The White Faced Cattle Roam [BMG] Oz
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Waltz Across Texas [unreleased] NZ
      IAN B MacLEOD, Waterfall [Pinewood] Oz
      RUSSELL LEPPER, Abilene [unreleased] NZ
      LES & JEAN WILSON, Crooning Bachelor [HMV]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      DOUG DEFOREST, Hello God [Triplestrand Prods]
      CAREY CREED, A Band Of Twelve [CareyCreed.com]
      MIKE LUSK, Mystic Mississippi [Diamond Back]

      HANK THOMPSON, Whoa Sailor (Capitol)
      HANK THOMPSON, Who Left The Door To Heaven Open? (Capitol)
      HANK THOMPSON, There My Future Goes (EMI)
      CHARLIE POOLE, Goodbye Sweet Liza Jane (Legacy)
      The CARTER FAMILY, My Dixie Darling (MCA)
      WAYNE AUSTIN, Jesse James (WB)
      FARON YOUNG, Forget The Past (EMI)
      ORION, Rockabilly Rebel (Sun)
      SASKIA MUNROE, I Wonder How You Are? (Comstock)
      CARL SMITH, Faded Love And Winter Roses (Columbia)
      TEXAS RUBY, Dim Narrow Trail (Decca)
      EDDIE MILLER,Don't Break My heart (Weton-Wesgram)
      TAMMY WYNETTE, Send Me No Roses (Epic)
      RONNIE LEE HURST, I Underestimated Loving You (Soundclick)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      MITCH SNOW, An Old Flame [Diamond Back]
      KAREN SHARP, Table 21 [Comstock]
      WILLIAM RAY, Never Been In Love Before [Diamond Back]
      STEVE FREE, Guy Clark's "Homegrown Tomatoes" [Hill Topper]
      CEDAR HILL, Tom T & Dixie Hall's "Big Blue Roses" [Blue Circle]
      JEFF TREECE BAND, Housekeeper [Hill Topper]
      JOE JAMISON, Pretend [Joe-Jamison.com]
      MICHAEL FIX, Peter Posa's "Nashville Express" [Warner] Oz
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who
      make their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>