Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 05 Nov

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2007
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 05 November, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      * Now Galloping Willy Nilly Through Our 17th Year *

      * 9 pm -
      DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      RONNIE LEE HURST, I Underestimated Loving You [Soundclick]
      HERMANN LAMMERS MEYER,
      She Dances Alone [Joyce-Ramgatie] De
      CHRISTOPHER SMITH, Mary & Joe [ChristopherSmithMusic.com]
      MAYF NUTTER, One Day At A Time [Stardust]
      JERRY LEE SURBER, Educated Redneck [CD-Tex]
      SPOOK HANDY, Do More w/ Les [SpookHandy.com]
      DANNY HOOPER, The Legacy [DannyHooper.com.au] Oz
      BILLY DARNELL, Don't Hold On To A Memory [Triplestrand Prods]
      CHARLIE LOUVIN, When I Stop Dreaming [Tompkins Square]
      JEANETTE WORMALD, Opal Blue [Hillcrest] Oz
      TOM T HALL, I Know Who I'll Be Seeing In New Zealand [Mercury]

      * 9.45 pm -
      MERV WALTERS: My Kinda Country

      PORTER WAGONER, Company's Comin' (RCA Camden)
      PORTER WAGONER & DOLLY PARTON,
      You & Me - Her & Him (BMG)
      PORTER WAGONER, Who Knows Right From Wrong? (Anti)
      HANK WILLIAMS,Never Again (Proper)
      SPADE COOLEY, You'll Rue The Day (Columbia Legacy)
      BILL CARISLE, Don't Be Ashamed Of Mother (Cattle)
      SKEETER DAVIS, Let Me Get Close To You (RCA)
      PETE HICKS, Wings In The Morning (Comstock)
      BILLY CHERNOFF,
      Such A Fine Woman To Be Mine (billychernoff.com)
      WILLIE HARRIS, Legend Of Boxcar Willie (E H King)
      KEITH McCOY,
      I Became Her - She Became Me (TripleStrand Productions)
      TONY HOBO PARKS, Barroom Blues (Plantation)
      LIZ ANDERSON, Stand By Your Man (RCA)
      LITTLE JIMMY DICKENS, Country Boy (Razor And Tie)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      MICHAEL JERLING, Johnny Cash Is Gone [MichaelJerling.com]
      JOHNNY CASH & JUNE CARTER CASH,
      Fast Boat To Sydney [Columbia]
      The DARLINGS, The Hallelujah Ride [Ode] NZ
      PAUL WALDEN, Penny Christmas Card [HMV] NZ
      GYPSY SOUL, Take Me Home Country Roads [GypsySoul.com]
      DALE WATSON, I Hate These Songs [Audium]
      DAVID BALL, Linger Awhile [Dualtone]
      JIM MILLS, Theme Time [Sugar Hill]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who
      make their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie mailto:blue.smoke@...