PLAYLIST - Crop Circles 10/27 - WQNA 88.3 FM Spfld, IL (wqna.org)

  • Tom Huber
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2007
      It's back. Finally

      10/27
      Time Artist Song Album Label
      ----- air break -----
      11:05 The Paybacks Just You Wait Knock Loud Get Hip
      11:08 Outrageous Cherry Pretty Girls Go Insane Our Love Will
      Change The World Rainbow Quartz
      11:10 Elizabeth McQueen & The Firebrands You Ain't Nothin' But
      Fine Happy Doing What We're Doing Freedom
      11:15 Marshall Crenshaw Dime A Dozen Guy #447 Razor & Tie
      11:18 Duane Jarvis Forgive The Fool Certified Miracle Slewfoot
      11:21 Waylon Jennings The Taker The Taker/Tulsa RCA
      11:23 The Hickups Time Moves Slowly The Hickups Troutcat
      ----- air break -----
      11:33 John Fogerty Broken Down Cowboy Revival Fantasy
      11:36 The Lonesome Strangers Number 9 Land Of Opportunity
      Little Dog
      11:42 Charlie Rich To Fool A Fool The Complete Hi Recordings Of
      Charlie Rich Hi
      11:45 Ernie K-Doe Te-Ta-Te-Ta-Ta Mother-In-Law Stateside
      11:48 Shelby Lynne You're The Man Suit Yourself Capitol
      11:51 OP8 featuring The Ilk Of Lisa Germano Sand Slush Thirsty Ear
      11:56 Grand Champeen Take Me Home "Dial T For This" In Music We
      Trust
      ----- air break -----
      12:03 Nick Lowe Rome Wasn't Built In A Day At My Age Yep Roc
      12:06 The Swimming Pool Q's Out Of Nothing Royal Academy Of
      Reality Bar None
      12:09 Dolly Varden All Gonna Change The Panic Bell Undertow
      12:13 Steve Wynn Here Come The Miracles Here Come The Miracles
      Blue Rose
      12:15 Two Cow Garage Arson Three Shelterhouse
      12:19 The Resentments Rich Man's War The Resentments Freedom
      12:24 John Doe Big Moon A Year In The Wilderness Yep Roc
      ----- air break -----
      12:33 Porter Wagoner My Many Hurried Southern Trips
      Wagonmaster Anti
      12:36 George Strait Honkytonkville Honkytonkville MCA Nashville
      12:39 Don Walser Big Ball In Cowtown The Archive Series Vol. 1
      Watermelon
      12:42 Hayseed Falls The Shadow Melic Watermelon
      12:47 Translator Another American Night Translator 415
      ----- air break -----
      12:56 Hangdogs Midnight Train To Georgia Wallace '48 Crazyhead
    • Hayseed
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 2007
        Hey, thanks!