Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 29 Oct

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2007
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 29 October, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      *** Galloping Through Our 17th Year! ***

      * 9 pm - RITCHIE ROBERTS - The Twin Lakes Opry

      DWIGHT YOAKAM, The Heart That You Own [Reprise]
      SLIM DUSTY, The Ace Of Hearts [EMI] Oz
      SLIM WHITMAN, Oh Rose Marie [EMI]
      JOHN DENVER, Love Again [CMC]
      LEFTY FRIZZELL, Look What Thoughts Will Do [Columbia]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Lonesome 77203 [unreleased] NZ
      LeANNE RIMES, Blue [Curb]
      DOLLY PARTON, Making Believe [Pegasus]
      KITTY WELLS, From Left To Right [Pegasus]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      MIKE LUSK, Bronc Dreamin' Cowboy [Triplestrand Prods]
      MALCOLM HOLCOMBE, Back To Hell In A Greyhound
      [MalcolmHolcombe.com]
      PETE HICKS, Sunset Years Of Life [Comstock]

      JIMMIE DAVIS, Sweethearts Or Strangers (MCA)
      TERESA BREWER, Teardrops In My Heart (Bear Family)
      HANK PENNY & HIS CALIFORNIA COWBOYS,
      Rabbits Don't Ever Get Married (Jasmine)
      WILMA LEE COOPER, Picking Up The Pieces (Rebel)
      COWBOY COPAS, Believe It Or Not (Proper)
      HOMER & JETHRO, Sweet Violets (RCA)
      CHARLIE LOUVIN,
      Must You Throw Dirt In My Face? (Tompkins Square)
      JOHN PRINE & MAC WISEMAN, Pistol Packin' Mama (Oh Boy)
      SLIM DUSTY & JOY McKEAN,
      When I First Saw The Lovelight In Your Eyes (EMI) Oz
      MARVIN MORROW, The Question Is When? (Ready Records)
      DOC WATSON, Love Is A Lonely Street (Sugar Hill)
      LISA DUDLEY, City Of Lights (Mark Trail Music)
      WILLIE NELSON, My Life's Been A Pleasure (Columbia)
      TERESA BREWER, Gone (Bear Family)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      TONY HOBO PARKS, Just Over The Rainbow [Plantation]
      DOUG JONES, How Do You Like Your Country
      [DougJonesMusic.com]
      PHIL COLEY, Sing Little Lorraine [EH King]
      MARK LUCAS & The DEAD SETTERS,
      Won't Say Goodbye [songsmith.com.au] OZ
      JOHN LILLY, Bohemian Boys [JohnLillyMusic.com]
      DICK BARNES, North Carolina - The Place To Be [Comstock]
      BILLY CHERNOFF, My Sweet Love's Arms [BillyChernoff.com]
      JOHN WHITE, Back In The Saddle Again [JohnWhiteMUsic.com]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who
      make their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie mailto:blue.smoke@...