Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 22 Oct

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2007
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 22 October, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      * Now Galloping Willy Nilly Through Our 17th Year *

      ARTIST of the WEEK: PHIL GARLAND [Kiwi Pacific] NZ

      * 9 pm -
      DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      OK CORRAL BAND, Cielo O Infierno [OKCorralBand.com] Spain
      HENSON CARGILL, Take Me Back To Oklahoma [CRC]
      LILIAN & MANON, Let Me Be There [amazon.ca] Ca
      PHIL GARLAND, The Boys In The Band [Kiwi Pacific] NZ
      ANIKA MOA, Day In Day Out [EMI] NZ
      PHIL GARLAND, Winds Of Change [Kiwi Pacific] NZ
      MATT HAY, Fault Of Mine [Red Rocks] NZ
      JOHN LILLY, Prisoner's Birthday [JohnLillyMusic.com]
      LIZ TALLEY, Reading Mama's Bible [Ready Records]
      PHIL GARLAND, A Sense Of Place [Kiwi Pacific] NZ
      DOC WATSON, Train Of Love [Sugar Hill]
      CHARLIE LOUVIN with GEORGE JONES & MARTY STUART,
      Waiting For A Train [Tompkins Square]

      * 9.45 pm -
      MERV WALTERS: My Kinda Country

      VERNON DALHART, Wreck Of The Old '97 (ASV)
      The DELMORE BROTHERS,
      Wabash Cannon Ball Blues (Old Timey)
      W LEE O'DANIEL & His HILLBILLY BOYS,
      High Falutin' Newton (Vocalion)
      CAROLINA COTTON, I Love To Yodel (Kit Fox)
      RED INGLE, Git Away From The Wimmin (Bear Family)
      MERLE HAGGARD, Jimmie The Kid (Bear Family)
      JIM OWEN & GEORGE HAMILTON IV,
      Silver Moon Over Hawaii (Joyce-Ramgatie)
      GINNY PETERS, It's All Right (PegasusMusic .com) NZ
      JOHNNY CASH, Born To Lose (Music Masters)
      ROBERT MIZZELL & PHILOMENA BEGLEY,
      You're Waltzing With Me (Hillcrest) Ire
      GABE LOPEZ, A Vaquero Shooting Pool (Comstock)
      BOBBY ATKINS & THE COUNTRYMEN, Memories (E H King)
      JOHNNY BUSH, Spurrin' The Chrome Of The Barstool (CD TEX)
      KARL SAPP,
      White Lightning And Pink Champagne (Triplestrand Productions)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      MATT PRICE, How Many Kinds Of Lonesome [Yellow Tail]
      JANIE FRICKIE, She's Single Again [Columbia]
      BILLY YATES, Happy [Mark Trail Music/MOD]
      ADAM JAMES, One Mile [AdamJames.com.au] Oz
      WILLIE NELSON & RAY PRICE,
      Don't You Ever Get Tired [Of Hurting Me] [Columbia]
      JOHNNY CASH & JUNE CARTER CASH,
      'Cause I Love You [Columbia Legacy]
      JULIE TAYLOR & ERIN HAY, A Couple Of Country Girls [Stardust]
      CHET ATKINS & LES PAUL, Meditation [RCA]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who
      make their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie mailto:blue.smoke@...