Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 15 Oct

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2007
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 15 October, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      *** Galloping Through Our 17th Year! ***

      RIP: MARY MOYLAN, who passed away 11th Oct 2007

      * 9 pm - RITCHIE ROBERTS - The Twin Lakes Opry

      MERLE HAGGARD, Mama Tried [Capitol]
      WILF CARTER, Nobody's Darling But Mine [BMG] Ca
      DANIEL O'DONNELL, Thank You For Loving Me [Rajon] Ire
      DEREK KIRKLAND, That's Little Mary [unreleased] NZ
      ISLA GRANT, Precious Lord [EMI] Sc/Ire
      RUSSELL LEPPER, Before I Met You [unreleased] NZ
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, I Can't Help It [unreleased] NZ
      JOHNNY COOPER & MARGARET FRANCIS, One By One [BMG] NZ
      ANN BUSH, My Next Love [unreleased] NZ

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      DEREK KIRKLAND, Top Dog To Underdog [unreleased] NZ
      ALBY POOL, In My Arms Tonight [Hillcrest] Oz
      ANN J MORTON, Willie I Will [Joyce-Ragmatie]
      The HI-MARKS, Cab Driver [K-Tel] NZ

      BENNY BERRY, In The Garden (Hawk)
      WILF CARTER, Take Me Back To Colorado (RCA Camden) Ca
      BILL BOYD And His COWBOY RAMBLERS, Devilish Mary (Bluebird)
      REX ALLEN, The Railroad Corral (Stetson)
      GINNY PETERS, My Baby's Gone (pegasusmusic.com) NZ
      REX FRANKLIN, His Guiding Hand (Bear Family) NZ
      WANDA JACKSON, Turn Your Radio On (Time)
      TROY COOK JR & TRACEY K HOUSTON,
      Our Hearts Are Holding Hands (Stardust)
      B JEFF & PATRICIA STONE, Down In Louisiana (Diamond Back)
      PAULA JOY WELTER, The Truth's In The Gravy (paulajoy.com)
      JOHN LILLY, I Can't Escape From You (johnlillymusic.com)
      COL MILLINGTON, Whiskey And Women (colmillington.com) Oz
      NATHAN STANLEY & RALPH STANLEY,
      If We Never Meet Again (3rd Generation)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      MATT HAY, Will You Be A Writer [Red Rocks] NZ
      KARL SAPP, Holdin' Onto Somethin' [Triplestrand Prods]
      ANNA LAUBE, It Makes Me Happy [Ginko]
      BILLY DARNELL, Country Hit Parade [Triplestrand Prods]
      REX WARREN, Something In Me [RexWarren.com]
      BOBBY ATKINS, The Other Half Of Me [EH King]
      GABE LOPEZ, Pachanga Girl [Comstock]
      BRIAN RINGROSE, My Bonnie [Bep Hueting] NZ
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who
      make their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie mailto:blue.smoke@...