Playlist "Fear & Whiskey" 10/1/07

  • Mock the DJ
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007
      WRCT 88.3 FM * Pittsburgh, PA
      www.wrct.org

      Program: Fear & Whiskey
      Date: 10-01-2007
      Time: 7p-9p
      Host: Karl Rimzig

      Artist/Song

      Mekons/Dickie Chalkie and Nobby
      Gogol Bordello/Dub the Frequencies of Love
      Slavic Soul Party!/Teknochek Collison
      Underwater Culprit & The House Of Assassins/Sunday Morning Coming Down
      [@ Belvedere's 10/20]
      The Holy Modal Rounders/Black Bottom

      Porter Wagoner/Committed to Parkview
      Bobby Bare/Drunk and Crazy
      Bobby Bare Jr./I'll Be Around
      Tim Carroll/Girl That's Hip
      Luca/I Was Dancing in the Lesbian Bar
      Green on Red/This I Know

      The Mary Janes/Shooting Star
      Sally Timms and Jon Langford/Down from Dover
      Tammy Wynette/D-I-V-O-R-C-E
      BJ O'Malley/I Changed My Mind
      The Original Carter Family/Keep on the Sunnyside/Hello Stranger

      Neko Case/Things That Scare Me
      Clodhopper/1000 Days of Shame
      The Deliberate Strangers/Satan Your Kingdom Must Come Down
      One Riot One Ranger/Long Black Veil
      The Buffalo Bills/Rose of the Rio Grande

      Uncle Tupelo/No Depression
      Blue Rodeo/I Could Never Be That Man
      Buddy Miller/Wide River to Cross
      George Jones/Your Cheatin' Heart
      Charlie Louvin/Must You Throw Dirt In My Face

      Matt Pond PA/Reading
      [@ Diesel 10/2]
      Alejandro Escovedo/Break This Time