Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 01 Oct

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2007
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 01 October, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      *** Galloping Through Our 17th Year! ***

      * 9 pm - RITCHIE ROBERTS - The Twin Lakes Opry

      JOHN WILLIAMSON, Crocodile Roll [EMI] Oz
      FRANKIE LAINE, Rose Rose I Love You [International Musical Co]
      CONWAY TWITTY, Hello Darling [BMG]
      RICKY van SHELTON, I Don't Care [Columbia]
      WILLIE NELSON, Funny How Time Slips Away [EMI]
      HANK SNOW, Mother Is Praying For You [Musicworld]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Old Dogs And Children [unreleased] NZ
      HANK WILLIAMS, I Dreamed About Momma Last Night [Polygram]
      RICKY NELSON, Never Be Anyone Else But You [Disky]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      COWBOY JACK, Tangled Mind [Comstock]
      DEANA CARTER with JESSI COLTER, I'm Not Lisa [Vanguard]
      IAN B MacLEOD, Waterfall [Pinewood] Oz

      EDDIE YOUNGER & His MOUNTAINEERS, Me And My Brother Joe (BACM)
      TEX RITTER, Double Dealin' Darlin' (Rajon)
      JIMMIE REVARD & His OKLAHOMA PLAYBOYS,
      Come Up And See Me Some Day (Bluebird)
      JOHNNY GRANGER, Midnight Train (Zodiac) NZ
      BUDDY WILLIAMS, Lonesome For You Mother Dear (Kingfisher) Oz
      WILLIAM CLAUSON, Be Japers (HMV) NZ
      MERLE HAGGARD, I Wonder Where To Find You (McCourymusic.com)
      REX DALLAS, Honeymoon Yodel (Music World) Oz
      NICK LOWE, The Man In Love (Proper) UK
      MICHELLE PHELPS, I'm Keeping Busy (cdbaby.com)
      JOHN GRENELL, Adios Alita (Joe Brown) NZ
      PAT MORE, From One Cheatin' Heart To Another (patmore.net) Ca
      GEORGE JONES, A Day In The Life Of A Fool (Hollywood)
      WALT WILKINS, The Shape I'm In (Palo Duro)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      DEANA CARTER & WILLIE NELSON, On The Road Again [Vanguard]
      CHRIS DENEM, Ferris Wheel [Comstock]
      LEON PAYNE, Lipstick Trail [Starday]
      HANK PENNY & His RADIO COWBOYS, Back Up A Little Bit
      NORAH JONES, My Blue Heaven [Shock]
      Little Mo' McCOURY, You've Got A Friend In Me [McCoury Music]
      JUSTIN HONAMAN, Saturday In The South [Comstock]
      HANK PENNY & His RADIO COWBOYS, Hawaiian Honeymoon
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who
      make their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie mailto:blue.smoke@...