Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 24 Sept

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2007
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 24 September, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      * Now Galloping Willy Nilly Through Our 17th Year *

      * 9 pm -
      DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      HEATHER STYKA, Open Road [heather.styka.com]
      JAY SEIDL, Something 'Bout A Cowboy [JaySeidl.com]
      AMY ENGLAND, The Wave [AmyEngland.net]
      PETE SEEGER, Dear Mr President [Prism]
      CHRISTOPHER SMITH, Bring You Home [ChristopherSmithMusic.com]
      WALT WILKINS, Diamonds In The Sun [Palo Duro]
      MICHELLE PHELPS, Baby I'm Gone [Michelle Phelps]
      Ramblin' JACK ELLIOTT, Don't Think Twice It's All Right [Appleseed]
      BOB DYLAN, One More Night [Columbia]
      LAURA BELL, The C Word [LabRecordsMusic.com]
      MERLE HAGGARD, Wouldn't That Be Something [McCouryMusic.com]

      * 9.45 pm -
      MERV WALTERS: My Kinda Country

      The BAILES BROTHERS, Whiskey Is The Devil In Liquid Form (Proper)
      DAVE EDWARDS & His ALABAMA BOYS,
      You're No Good Anymore (Decca)
      TIBBY EDWARDS, If You Love Me Let Me Know (Proper)
      BOB & SHEILA EVERHART, My Sweet Love Ain't Around (Bob Everhart)
      The BROWNS, Waltz Of The Angels (Bear Family)
      WILLIE NELSON & RAY PRICE, Lost Highway (Lost Highway Records)
      CONNIE SMITH, Baby's Back Again (RCA)
      The DERAILERS, Foolin' Around (Palo Duro)
      ANDREA MORTON, Doing It All Over Again (Diamond Back)
      SANDY POSEY, Single Girl (Polydor)
      COWPOKE, Rodger That (cowpoke.com.au) Oz
      LISA DUDLEY, God Sent Me An Angel (Do Right)
      TRINITY LANE, Simple Country Girl (KMA)
      HIGHWAY101, While You Slept Last Night (WB)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      GEORGETTE FRY, Gifted Hands [GeorgetteFry.ca] Ca
      RAY R JONES, Honkytonk Heart [EH King]
      JOYCE LEONARD, Tumbleweed Yodel [EH King]
      The RANCHHANDS, When Will Love Find Me [TheRanchHands.com]
      RAY SANDERS, Let Your Sweet Sunshine Shine On Me [EH King]
      SUSAN LEVINE, February Rain [SusanLevine.com]
      MIKE LUSK, A Cowboy's Day [Triplestrand Prods]
      NICK LOWE, Rome Wasn't Built In A Day [Proper] UK
      STARDUST STUDIO BAND, Right Or Wrong [Stardust]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who
      make their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie mailto:blue.smoke@...