Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 17 Sept

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2007
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 17 September, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      *** This Is The 3rd Show Of Our 17th Year! ***

      * 9 pm - RITCHIE ROBERTS - The Twin Lakes Opry

      SLIM WHITMAN, Rose Marie [EMI]
      LORETTA LYNN, You're Looking At Country [Spectrum]
      HANK SNOW, Brand On My Heart [RCA] Ca
      CONNIE FRANCIS, Heartaches By The Number [Polygram]
      RUSSELL LEPPER, You're My Best friend [unreleased] NZ
      LEFTY FRIZZELL, That's The Way Love Goes [Columbia]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Missing In Action [unreleased] NZ
      MARTY ROBBINS, Five Brothers [Columbia]
      SLIM DUSTY, Things Around Me [EMI] Oz

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      DILLARD OWENS, Some Bridges Just Won't Burn [Triplestrand Prods]
      COWPOKE, Practice Hard (To Forget) [cowpoke.com.au] Oz
      AMBER E ROBINSON, Go Back Home When I Can [AE Robinson] NZ/Oz

      FRANK CRUMIT, Riding Down From Bangor (Nostalgia-Naxos)
      The SHELTON BROTHERS, Down On The Farm (Cattle)
      The TUNE WRANGLERS, It Ain't Gonna Rain No Mo' (Bluebird)
      LUKE SIMMONS, It's A Long Way Back Into Your Heart (Viking) NZ
      SISTERS OF THE SILVER SAGE,
      City Of Angels (SistersOfTheSilverSage.com)
      HOMER & JETHRO, That's Good - That's Bad (RCA)
      MARGARET BATES, You Put Out An Old Flame (Margaret Bates) NZ
      GRAHAM RODGER, The Stockyards In The Hills (GrahamRodger.com.au) Oz
      BUDDY GREENE, Kemo Kimo (BuddyGreene.com)
      THE HICKUPS, All I Want (Troutcat)
      ANNA WILSON, Upside Down Love (Zodiac) NZ
      SPRING CREEK BLUEGRASS BAND,
      I Wonder Just Where You Are Tonight? (SpringCreekBluegrassBand.com)
      AMBER LAWRENCE, Good Girls (MRA)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      DONALD TUTTLE, Hold Me Close [Triplestrand Prods]
      MORRISON-WILLIAMS, What I Like About Texas [Palo Duro]
      RAY R JONES, How Will I Face Tomorrow [EH King]
      ELEVEN HUNDRED SPRINGS, Rock Island Line [Palo Duro]
      MERLE HAGGARD, What Happened? [McCouryMusic.com]
      The DERAILERS, Down On The Corner [Palo Duro]
      TROY COOK Jr, Grandpa For President [Stardust]
      DON POWELL, Back It Up (Play It Again Justin) [E H King]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who
      make their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie mailto:blue.smoke@...