clink playlist - wxdu durham

  • Steve Gardner
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2007
      Hey,

      After a year break I have my radio show back again. If you want to listen from home, we broadcast on the web and I'm on every Friday morning from 7-9am. www.wxdu.org

      I won't be posting my playlist every week, but I did get the first one together.

      See ya.
      Steve

      Clink with Steve Gardner

      Friday - September 14

      Artist / Song / Album / Label / Comments

      *Iron and Wine / Kingdom of the Animals / Boy With A Coin EP / Sub Pop

      *Nina Nastasia & Jim White / I've Been Out Walking / You Follow Me / Fat Cat

      *Josh Rouse / Sweetie / Country Mouse City House / Bedroom Classics

      *Oakley Hall / Angela / I'll Follow You / Merge

      *Songs:Ohia / Nervous Bride / The Lioness / Secretly Canadian

      *Golden Dogs / 1985 / Big Eye Little Eye / Yep Roc

      *Low / Breaker / Drums and Guns / Sub Pop

      *Aesop Rock / Coffee / None Shall Pass / Definitive Jux / feat. John Darnielle of the Mountain Goats

      *The Budos Band / Ride Or Die / II / Daptone

      *Ray Charles / We Had It All / Complete Country and Western Recordings / Rhino

      *Elvis Costello and the Brodsky Quartet / More Than Rain (Live) / Live at NY Town Hall / WB / a Tom Waits cover

      *Vic Chesnutt / Glossolalia / North Star / Deserter Constellation

      *Schnitzel / Broken Bottle / Cold Harbor / Self-released

      *George Jones / Don't Stop The Music / Cup of Loneliness / Mercury

      *Luke Temple / People Do / Snowbeast / Millpond

      *Elvis Perkins / Moon Woman II / Ash Wednesday / XL

      *Okkervil River / You Can't Hold The Hand Of A Rock And Roll Man / The Stage Names / Jagjaguwar

      *Kinski / Crybaby Blowout / Down Below It`s Chaos / Sub Pop

      *Pelican / City of Echoes / City of Echoes / HHR

      *Liars / Houseclouds / Liars / Mute

      *Arthur and Yu / 1000 Words / In Camera / Hardly Art

      *Gogol Bordello / Ultimate / Super Taranta! / SideOneDummy

      *The Veils / Not Yet / Nux Vomica / Rough Trade

      *David Bowie / Drive In Saturday / Aladdin Sane / Rykodisc

      *Arcade Fire / Cold Wind / Six Feet Under, Vol 2/ Everything Ends / Astralwerks

      *Sonic Youth / Silver Rocket (Live) / Daydream Nation:Deluxe Edition / Geffen