Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 09 Sept

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2007
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 09 September, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      * Now Galloping Willy Nilly Through Our 17th Year *

      * 9 pm -
      DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      AAGE "Oagee" NORDHEIM, Call Me The Breeze [Oagee.no] No
      VICTROLA & The DUHST BUNNIES,
      You Want Me To Be Your Mum [DuhstBunnies.com]
      MICHAEL MARTIN MURPHEY, Out Of Line [MichaelMartinMurphey.com]
      TRINITY LANE, Every Time I Think About You [KMA]
      STEVE CHIZMADIA, It's Always Texas [SteveChizmadia.com]
      SUSAN LEVINE, Fenbruary Rain [SusanLevine.com]
      CHRISTOPHER SMITH, Makin' My Own [ChristopherSmithMusic.com]
      LISA DUDLEY, Trail Of Tears [LisaDudley.com]
      WILLIAM RAY, The Patriotic Train [Diamond Back]
      CAROLINA COTTON, Cause I'm In Love [CarolinaCotton.org]
      PETER PRATT, Where The White Faced Cattle Roam [PeterPratt.com] Oz

      * 9.45 pm -
      MERV WALTERS: My Kinda Country

      The CARTER FAMILY, Buddies In The Saddle (JSP)
      BOB SKYLES & HIS SKYROCKETS, No Fault Of Mine (Bluebird)
      TEXAS RUBY & CURLY FOX, Just One Little kiss (Bronco Buster)
      CLIFF CARLISLE, When It's Round Up Time In Texas (JSP)
      LORETTA LYNN & ERNEST TUBB, Beautiful Friendships (MCA)
      PETER PRATT, Evertrue Evermore (peterpratt.com) Oz
      CONNIE FRANCIS & HANK WILLIAMS JR, Singing The Blues (MGM)
      JESSE BECK, No More tears On My Pillow (Comstock)
      GEORGE JONES & LACY J DALTON, That's Good - That's bad (Epic)
      TEDDY THOMPSON, Change Of Heart (Verve)
      LISA DUDLEY, Yesterday Again (Mark Trail Music)
      RED MEAT, City Slicker (Ranchero)
      DICK BARNES, Good Ol' Country (Comstock)
      DOTTIE WEST, I Don't Hurt Any More (RCA)
      RAY SANDERS, Heart Full Of Hurtin' (Hillside)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      GRAHAM RODGER, Woman On The Land [GrahamRodger.com.au] Oz
      SPRING CREEK BLUEGRASS BAND,
      Gone But Not Forgotton [SpringCreekBluegrassBand.com]
      PETE SEEGER with BILLY BRAGG, ANI DiFRANCO, STEVE EARLE
      & ANN HILLS, Bring Them Home [Appleseed]
      BUDDY GREENE, Wrasslin' Jacob [BuddyGreene.com]
      LAURA BELL, Fallin' [LabRecordsMusic.com]
      BRENT PARLANE, The Cure [Brent Parlane] NZ/Oz
      LISA BIALES, Everything Will Work Out [LisaBiales.com]
      DON POWELL, Ronda's Moves [EH King]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who
      make their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie mailto:blue.smoke@...