Playlist: "Fear & Whiskey" 9/3/07

  • Mock the DJ
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2007
      WRCT 88.3 fm * Pittsburgh, PA
      www.wrct.org

      Program: Fear & Whiskey
      Date: 09-03-2007 , 7p-9p
      Host: Karl Rimzing

      Artist/Song

      Merle Travis/John Henry
      Tennessee Ernie Ford/Sixteen Tons
      Son Volt/Satellite
      Jimmie Rodgers/Honeycomb
      John Doe/A Little More Time
      Marty Robbins/Singing the Blues
      Artichoke/Holidays in the Sun
      Hank Williams/Hey, Good Lookin'

      Beagle Brothers/TJ Town
      [@ Howlers 9/9]
      Angry Johnny and the Killbillies/Mr. Undertaker
      Hasil Adkins/Chicken Walk
      The Detroit Cobras/On a Monday
      Mekons/Chilvary
      [@ New Hazlett 9/30]
      Patterson Hood/Belinda Carlisle Diet

      Faron Young/Hello Walls
      Willie Nelson/If You've Got the Money, I've Got the Time
      Dave Dudley/Six Days on the Road
      The Soft Boys/Mr. Kennedy
      Alejandro Escovedo/Break This Time
      Merle Haggard/I Think I'll Just Stay Here and Drink

      Weird Paul Petroskey/I Worked in the Fields of a Small Organic Vegitable
      Farm
      [@ Arsenal Lanes 9/3]
      Karl Hendricks Rock Band/Banned For Life
      Silkworm/Let's Kill Saturday Night
      Robbie Fulks/Leaving on a Jet Plane
      George Jones & Tammy Wynette/We're Gonna Hold On
      Porter Wagoner/Satan's River

      Gear Daddies/Cut Me Off
      Ass Ponys/Dollar a Day
      Violent Femmes/Country Death Song
      Johnny Cash/Sunday Morning Coming Down
      Kris Kristofferson/Please Don't Tell Me How The Story Ends

      Hank Thompson/Hangover Heart
      Dwight Yoakam/This Drinkin' Will Kill Me

      Discover sweet stuff waiting for you at the Messenger Cafe.� Claim your
      treat today!
      http://www.cafemessenger.com/info/info_sweetstuff.html?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_SeptHMtagline2
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2007
        Since leaving Pittsburgh, my appearances on the radio are about as
        common as the Summer Olympics. Next Monday is one of those times, as
        I host Fear & Whiskey from 7-9pm ET on 88.3fm in Pittsburgh and
        wrct.org everywhere else.

        Carl (not Karl)