Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 03 Sept

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2007
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 03 September, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      *** This Is The First Show In Our 17th Year! ***

      * 9 pm - RITCHIE ROBERTS - The Twin Lakes Opry

      RANDY TRAVIS, 1982 [WB]
      GEORGE JONES & TAMMY WYNETTE, One [MCA]
      FOLK MUSIC EXPERIENCE, Fields Of Athenry [Sony] Ire
      BUDDY WILLIAMS, The Overlander Trail [BMG] Oz
      HANK SNOW, Hula Love [BMG] Ca
      PETER POSA, The White Rabbit [BMG] NZ
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry [unreleased] NZ
      ANN BUSH, Apartment # 9 [unreleased] NZ
      GEORGE STRAIT, Ace In The Hole [MCA]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      PHILLIP CLARKSON, He's Too Far Gone [South Fork]
      LAURA BELL, Lie Back And Think Of Texas [LabRecordsMusic.com]
      BRENT PARLANE, Not That Strong [Brent Parlane] NZ/Oz

      JULES VERN ALLEN, The Days Of '49 (Documents)
      ROY NEWMAN & HIS BOYS, I'm Saving Saturday Night For You (Vocalion)
      DOYE O'DELL, Please My Little Darlin' (Cattle)
      KITTY WELLS, You're Not easy To Forget (Pulse)
      CAROLINA COTTON, Mockingbird Yodel (CarolinaCotton.org)
      RON BLOCK, He's Holding On To Me (Rounder)
      SWEET POTATO PIE, Penny's Banjo (sweet-potato-pie.com)
      JACK BLANCHARD & MISTY MORGAN, Cows (Stardust)
      PORTER WAGONER, Eleven Cent Cotton (Anti)
      HANK SNOW, Someone Mentioned Your Name (Bear Family)
      FRANCES MOONEY & FONTANA SUNSET,
      Local Flowers (Good Home Grown Music)
      DAVE SHERRIFF, A Friend In Need (Stomp) UK
      TODD FRITSCH, Texas Talkin' (toddfritsch.com)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      MATT SCULLION, First Thing On My Mind [MattScullion.com] Oz
      AMBER LAWRENCE, Good Girls [AmberLawrence.com.au] Oz
      CHRISTINE LAVIN, Tom Cruise Scares Me [ChristineLavin.com]
      MODERN MAN, Every Silver Lining Has A Cloud [ModernMan3.com]
      ANNA WILSON, It's A Lovely Lovely World [Zodiac] NZ
      JOHN T HOWARD, Mama's Boy [JohnTHoward.com]
      ANDY TAYLOR, The Morning You [Triplestrand Prods]
      DON POWELL, Ronda's Moves [E H King]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who
      make their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie mailto:blue.smoke@...